This Check-out chick... (1 Viewer)

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
OP where do u live i will come with u and be your wingman (lol no i will just hit on ur girl and take her home)

honestly but, wats so hard about smilin at the bitch and askin her how her day's been then sayin straight up i want to fuck u it is a fail proof plan

anne1010

HSC
dude just go to the shops, pick up a packet of condoms, take it to her register to pay and wink at her.
shell be sure to take her lunch break then and meet u at the toilets

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
dude just go to the shops, pick up a packet of condoms, take it to her register to pay and wink at her.
shell be sure to take her lunch break then and meet u at the toilets
*Alleyway

Haemolymph

Banned
HSC
From a girl's perspective I think that you should kill yourself, if you think that just because she smiled at you that this b!#*h wants to f*@k you then you don't deserve to live anymore.

OKAwesome

HSC
N/A
uhhh thanks for the response guys. FYI i snuck her my number on a note last week and we are now seeing each other.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
lolworthy thread

and dude, tell us exactly what happened.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
He's lying. He gave her his number she didn't do anything so now he is dating a fat chick.

Jennyxoxo

HSC
Dear BOS,

In the past month or so i've been to my local woolies a few times. The first time there was this check-out girl who kept smiling at me as she was scanning my groceries etc. It was pretty busy so i didnt even consider the possibility of chatting her up at the time. The second time round (about a week later) she saw me walk into woolies and pick up some stuff and as i made my way to the check out she smiled at me and tried to be the one to scan my items. I didnt happen as i got directed to someone else. The third time round i made sure that i would chat her up and maybe get to speak to her abit. As i got to the check out - she was there to scan my groceries. However, she did not smile at me or anything. For some reason i got offput by this and ended up not talking to her.

You girls confuse the crap outta me!!!

GIRLS can you explain !?!?

LOOOL But dont all ppl smile at the customer when serving them?? Maybe she likes you, but since she didn't smile at you the third time, she probably was having a bad day or something. Or she might have been fed up at you and just wants you to talk first and introduce yourself. I reckon guys should start up the convo first if you wanna meet a girl. It'll show your confidence. And besides, if a chick rejects you, who cares. Its not like you'll ever see her again (except at woolies maybe LOOL - but you could always go to another register that she isnt attending to LOOOL)

Just intro yourself, GL =)

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
LOOOL But dont all ppl smile at the customer when serving them?? Maybe she likes you, but since she didn't smile at you the third time, she probably was having a bad day or something. Or she might have been fed up at you and just wants you to talk first and introduce yourself. I reckon guys should start up the convo first if you wanna meet a girl. It'll show your confidence. And besides, if a chick rejects you, who cares. Its not like you'll ever see her again (except at woolies maybe LOOL - but you could always go to another register that she isnt attending to LOOOL)

Just intro yourself, GL =)
stop dat

joanna4735

HSC
you ignored her twice?! lol what do you expect she got the hint. just talk to her again.

novembre

HSC
N/A
Dear BOS,

In the past month or so i've been to my local woolies a few times. The first time there was this check-out girl who kept smiling at me as she was scanning my groceries etc. It was pretty busy so i didnt even consider the possibility of chatting her up at the time. The second time round (about a week later) she saw me walk into woolies and pick up some stuff and as i made my way to the check out she smiled at me and tried to be the one to scan my items. I didnt happen as i got directed to someone else. The third time round i made sure that i would chat her up and maybe get to speak to her abit. As i got to the check out - she was there to scan my groceries. However, she did not smile at me or anything. For some reason i got offput by this and ended up not talking to her.

You girls confuse the crap outta me!!!

GIRLS can you explain !?!?
If you are confident and believe in yourself, no matter what you think she's thinking, say Hi to her anyway. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)