This Diary Will Change Your Life! (1 Viewer)

HSC
has anyone got this diary - it is so mad with things that you have to do everyday.

or has anyone got 1001 movies you must see before you die?

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Yeah I have 1001 movies, well worth the $60 I paid a couple of years back.. for me anyway.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
doubtful..

goethe's, "the sorrows of young werther" - truly a diary which will change your life

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
something_funny said:

has anyone got 1001 movies you must see before you die?

I really want that book. I've looked and looked for it, but haven't been able to find it! :confused:

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
something_funny said:
has anyone got this diary - it is so mad with things that you have to do everyday.
yeh, gotta love it. i read it everyday before i get out of bed to get some inspiration for the day to come.

[trent]

HSC
my sister has this diary...its hillerious! Every day it tells you to do something random, crazy and insane...It contains 365 daily orders, each one of which could turn your humdrum existence into a daily free-fall. Eg: On day 295, propose to a complete stranger. On day 181, get your street renamed after you. On day 16, discreetly give the finger to everyone you meet. Other days encourage self-crucifixion, currency manipulation, and writing to dictators.

Its produced by Benrik...a UK company, and is really good, but pretty hard to find...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)