This Forum For Visual Arts Is Ded (1 Viewer)

Beetle

HSC
no one comes here anymore..

*tumbleweed drifts across* siGH*

LISOC

HSC
yeah...i just started coming on here and nobody seems to be around! :-(

electric_six

HSC
I assume most people are probably studying and preparing for the HSC exams in a couple of weeks, which reminds me i really should start doing some study myself.

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
electric_six said:
I assume most people are probably studying and preparing for the HSC exams in a couple of weeks, which reminds me i really should start doing some study myself.
HSC IS IN A FEW WEEKS????????????????

daguze

HSC
lol

yes it does

only the 16th of october if im not mistaken

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
I'd post more if I wasn't so like an ostrich-head-buried-in-notes for HSC :(

Armic

HSC
Give it a couple more weeks and the next batch of HSC students will arrive, some already have. Its a never ending cycle. Though the last time I check them was I think 2 months ago...

Its only really dead because people have finished their BOW and are taking a slight break from Art, I wonder when people will come back and start asking questions for the VA exam... probably at the last minute.

mev/sweet

life's my game
HSC
hey ppl
for art hsc wat do ppl want to see coz wat i do isn't the usual kind
sooo jst wonderin ....... is it gd to make ur work ur's like with ur style??

pipolaaa

HSC
yeah totally make it ur own cos they love it wen things r heaps personal and reflect the composers surroundings and ideas. my teacher just marked the hsc bow this yr and he was totally saying that all the ones that did well had a concept that related to them and stuff they loved and wanted to focus on- it just makes the work more interesting and more defined and thats how it stands out from the other works.

we have just started to work our bow out fro next yr and its heaps freaky but u find out wat medium u do best and u have to go from there... wen i went to national art school this yr -for drawing it was heaps structured but now its ur chance to do wat uve always wanted to do!!!

anyway hope that helps :p:wave: :wave:

The Cruel Sea

HSC
would you mind sharing with me your opinion of the NAS, i have all intention of pursuing my studies there next year. I only discovered the extension course after enrolments were closed. So what was it like? Is there more an emphasis on technicalality or are they just as much into the highly conceptualised post-modern jerk fest that COFA and SCA promote?

Last edited:

pleasehelpme

HSC
Crap, art is on friday, does anyone have a clue on how to pass i completely bombed out on my trials, but yeh i never used to study and i was really good at it, then i decided to study for the trials and only just passed, omg what do i do! and by the way i realise it says im doing the hsc in 2007, thats coz im on pathways, i have to go through this again ahhhrrrrggh!

pipolaaa

HSC
well nas is heaps fun and for drawing they were really keen for ppl to learn the right techniques but i no for some of the other classes like painting u could do watever u wanted! :) and photoghrpaghy was supposed to be heaps good ummm.....i think the course was a great help 4 me to understnad wat i could achieve as well as figure out wat i wanted to do for hsc art. all the teachers were really knowledgable and helpful ..its crappy that u couldnt get ur form in bfor the date... but gd luck for art!!!

whitey89

HSC
Well you obviously haven't paied much attention in English lol.
Yes well visual arts is cool. Anyone doing digital?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)