this forum is cursed (1 Viewer)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
~untitled~ said:
Emily saw you at uni yesterday..

Edit: and I.
I c. I'm glad you guys had fun stalking me. Now I know ur number! 3am calls, woo! What were u guys doing?

Yeah, I think i'm going with the 'handlebar' style. Early days yet though. All for a good cause. :D

Em, terry towelling's are so freakin awesome. Singlets not so.

blue_chameleon

HSC
The_highwayman said:
i'd like a beard like baz luhrmann
He has a beard? I couldn't find any pics of it.

Moar like these stylezzz...

<3

All for the dali moustache...or Roman T Style. :D

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Sex beeeeeard.
Chris, if you're going terry towelling shorties, it is imperative that you wear a singlet and a full-head headband. You just don't question these things alright?

EDIT: HAHA I've just realised my haircut is very similar to the guy's hair in my avatar :D Good god! Wait till I get a fat bottom lip. Somebody punch me! I should really stop avoiding work.. :(

I'm sorry Chris :eek:. Came round the corner and saw you, realised it was you, turned around to tell Sandie, turned back round to say hi, realised I had no freaking idea who you were walking with and that'd it'd be really crap to be all "Hai internet guy". Sat in the AIC courtyard and saw you walk past six times (sit still yah?). At one point you stopped, looked around, almost saw me and then turned around, so I did a dumb half-wave. By the sixth time, we thought it would be fun to take a photo (which you could barely make out anyway) and try freak you out. Get a better phone next time please. The end. :(

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
you and sandie keep having play dates

em_516

bludging..
HSC
The_highwayman said:
i'd like a beard like baz luhrmann
Haha Matt. Do you read the Weekend Australian magazine?
Just noticed it on the coffee table and Baz Luhrmann's on the front. It's just like..stubble moustache/beard though lol. That said, stubble is win. Well, on some people, lol.

Haha it's so grey you can barely see it here.

Edit: Do they still do that Luna Park party at the end?

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Last I heard there's a big party at Luna Park on the 30th of Movember to celebrate the end of the month/probably raise moar money.

HAHA he looks like Richard Gere. Not a fan of that stubble. It's all bum-fluffy haha. Is it just me or does that movie look like it's going to be the most boring movie ever..(has not read the article/does not know what the movie's actually about :p)

Lol did you read DoubleTake? "I was in the film because my mum started a kids' talent agency when I was six. She wanted to make one on [Sydney's] northern beaches because the kids here are healthy-looking." Nice.. haha

em_516

bludging..
HSC
The_highwayman said:
i dont know what bums ur looking at but that's not bumfluff.
it's too structured. Bum fluff beards are what 16 yr olds have when they think just letting it grow means u have a beard instead of trimming it and shaping it.
It's fluffy, and yuck. Baz Luhrmann can go suck my balls. Find a real man :p

blue_chameleon

HSC
em_516 said:
It's fluffy, and yuck. Baz Luhrmann can go suck my balls. Find a real man :p
Balls.

Hmmm.

Oh yeah, will post up my MoSpace link when i've taken a photo of progress. The shadow is darkening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)