This is for UWS Law 09: What is course code that appears on ur enrolment profile? (1 Viewer)

BringSexyBack

HSC
N/A
Hello to UWS Law 09!!!

I had done all the enrolment steps such as all the way to unit selection. But just yesturday I notice that my course code change, and the whole enrolment steps appear again asking me to fill it out again.

I'm kinda confused about this, cuz I done those steps already, giving my taxation number and everything BUT now its asking for it again.

I don't know why mine says Bachalor of Laws (Combined-Business) 2752. But later yesturday on Friday it says Bachalor of Business and Commerce/Bachalor of Laws (2740).

Isn't "Bachalor of Laws(Combined-Business)" the same thing as "Business and Commerce/Laws"? Why is it different code?

SUMMARY: What is the code & course name that appears in your enrolment profile when you go to the page "MySR"? Is it shown as 2740?

Lara1986

HSC
2752 is a general... i suppose... 'holding' code that you are given.

For the purposes of enrolment numbers etc all B Law/B Bus students are put into this course code. Once you enrol and choose which major stream you want to take, you're then given the new code.

This is one of the benefits of enrolling in these kinds of courses - you can decide on what exactly you want to do later after results are released, rather than before you do your UAC preferences.

If you have any problems as far as the actual enrolling in classes goes, make sure you contact enrolments or course advisor though to make sure there isn't some other problem.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
i had this problem a few weeks ago, i called uws and it turned out there was a problem with my tax file number declaration. i just filled that page out again and there were no problems, so try that perhaps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)