This Is Not Art Festival (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
eh, i'm sure none of you will actually be interested, but just in case, the This Is Not Art festival is next week from sept 27-oct 1

there'll be a whole bunch of stuff..some fun..and some a bit weird..but each to their own :)

anyway, more detailed info is here, lol: http://www.thisisnotart.org/

em_516

bludging..
HSC
man, all boys are the same i swear
my friend also tried that one
HILARIOUS..

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
I really enjoyed it last year, there’s normally some really good stuff on show
A girl I know is working on making it a carbon neutral festival this year, it'll be interesting to see how successful that is

em_516

bludging..
HSC
er, how can she even enforce that? and how far back does it go? lol

em_516

bludging..
HSC
anyway i just thought some of you might actually be interested..i won't bother mentioning things that are a bit alternative anymore

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
well unlike some, em and myself are actually committed to a particular field, compared to changing degrees 5 times and still having no clue
your right in terms of enforceability em, though she’s attempting to create some type of measurement of emissions from the festival, then establishing a set of offsets. the difficultly comes from finding out where people have travelled from, since many will come from interstate. i'm glad i'm not trying to figure it out, it'd be so tedious after a while

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
no need to jump on the anger-wagon.

i was just trying to muck around through the application of stereotypes.
if u want to get all namby-pamby about it do it elsewhere.

EDIT: Oh, and might i emphasise that you and em, unlike myself, have had the benefit of a full extra year to become "committed" to your "field"

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
The_highwayman said:
Oh, and might i emphasise that you and em, unlike myself, have had the benefit of a full extra year to become "committed" to your "field"
um, we decided on dev studies before we even finished school..we've never done anything different at uni because we've never felt the need and we're happy where we are, not hugging trees..

but anyway

chamelia

HSC
I'm absolutely going to be there for the zine fair. Cannot miss! October 5th Civic Park if you wanted to know. I've never involved myself in TINA before but since it's my last year...maybe i should? Yes..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)