This is the OMG i love Will&Grace Thread (1 Viewer)

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
OMG finally another w&g fan im soooo obsessed!!!
NEW YEARS EVE WEEKEND W&G MARATHON ON ARENA!! every episode ever

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
oh thank god for will and grace.. i love it sooo much

god love jack and karen though - bloody HILARIOUS

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i love w&g and karen n jack r so cute n funny....n yeh..3 days of only w n g on arena :)

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
season 8 (US airing) is the last season :( :( sooo sad! and theres gonna be a baby :O oh and a wedding!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
LOL i LOVE Will and Grace.

Grace: You know what my Aunt Pescha would say if she were in this room right now?
Will: "Why the hell did my parents name me Pescha"?

Jack: For your information, most people who meet me do not know that I am gay.
Will: Jack, blind and deaf people know you're gay. Dead people know you're gay.
Jack: Grace, when you first met me, did you know I was gay?
Grace: My dog knew.

BBBBBBBBAHAHAHAHAHA

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
koukla said:
OMG finally another w&g fan im soooo obsessed!!!
NEW YEARS EVE WEEKEND W&G MARATHON ON ARENA!! every episode ever

I was so cut, im not getting foxtel till jan 5th :(

dora_18

HSC
i didnt think there was anyone else who loved Will&Grace so much!!!! WOOHOO!!!even though i dont have foxtel i can honestly say ive seen just about every episode...ive downloaded the majority of them off the net...will&grace IS MY LIFE...well its a bit to say that..but seriously..i use karens quotes in daily conversation..she is so freaking funny...and shell i LOVE that comment about jack..u know "blind and deaf people know your gay :p" haha! does anyone know who has this baby?? does will like adopt one from china? becuase karen isnt really the mum type...and grace isnt seeing anyone in season 8...and omg why did channel 7 stop showing it!!! we were half way through season 8 and then it just stopped again..they always do this with the good tv shows-drives me insane!!and i dont think i can say this enough..but hot damn hot is eric mccormack!!yummm...

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
awesome show...jack n karen lol...."there are no straight men, only men that havn't met jack" haha

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Omg it so sad that W&G is finishing this season...its truly the comedy sitcom in the world (along with friends)....but a baby and wedding sounds good to finish it off...

dora_18

HSC
i want to know who is having this baby!!!!!!!and this wedding....more interested about the baby though...and i agree its sad that its finishing..even more sad that chanel 7 has stopped showing it AGAIN!

has anyone seen the episode where Will sleeps with a chick? well we find out hes slept with a chick...and its leos ex gf...and they meet bcuz grace chucks a dinner party and invites her but doesnt know she slept with him @ the time...lol that was a good one

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg will slept with a girl...isnt will gay...will is gay...omg...he should be sleeping with grace is he wants to sleep with girls...hehe...maybe the has a baby...

and britney spears is guest starring on the show...should be interesting

dora_18

HSC
tasha1188 said:
omg will slept with a girl...isnt will gay...will is gay...omg...he should be sleeping with grace is he wants to sleep with girls...hehe...maybe the has a baby...

and britney spears is guest starring on the show...should be interesting

ok this is the story...will knew he was gay...and he was together with grace and couldnt sleep with her, so he left her house went to a party and got with this girl(basically he was very confused) its the only chick he ever slept with...and btw we dont see this happen its explained in the episode! its really a classic...if you dont get a chance to see the episode i seriously would recommend reading the script from http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/willandgrace/
its episode 2 titled "last ex to brooklym" from season6
haha btw...the britney spears thing should be funny

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
about the pregnancy i think its karen, because

An episode in season 8 'forbidden fruit', the forbidden room in karen's mansion is a babys room she had made when there was a possible pregnancy in season 2 or 1. and she got all emotional when she saw the room again.

dora_18

HSC
koukla said:
about the pregnancy i think its karen, because

An episode in season 8 'forbidden fruit', the forbidden room in karen's mansion is a babys room she had made when there was a possible pregnancy in season 2 or 1. and she got all emotional when she saw the room again.
oh yeah i remember that episode in season1!!!her and jack took the test together!!..and then hes like "i know there was no chance with me...but im still kinda sad".....and i think you're right Koulka..about karen that is..and there have been other clues, like when grace admitted to karen that she thinks shed be a great mum...does anyone know if channel7 intends of airing the remainder of season 8..or do we have to wait until like next yr or something..bcuz if thats the case im downloading them from the net :)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Maybe Will and Jack get hitched! I really really want em too :D Also, I doubt 7 will bring em back sopon, so just start downloading....

dora_18

HSC
nah i dont think that karen and jack get hitched...itd be too weird..they suit each other as friends-but thats about it....also for a possible ending to the show...i remember once in a special edition DVD set they had an interview with the crew and directors and they asked their ideal way to end the show when the time came to it, and the directors said that idealy all the characters would find true love and live happily ever after!! and despite that i think its a bit of a cliche it suits the show....and yeah i think i will start downloading!!!!..stupid channel 7...im going to send them hate-mail....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
dude jacks gay...why would he marry karen...but him and will on the other hand...perfect...and the psycic did say that will will spend the resto f his life with jack...hehe...and i rkn karen is preggers too....thats wat i was telling my mum this morning when i was watching :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)