This is where our union $$$ goes.... (1 Viewer)

The Historian

HSC
Mmm... it seems we have drawn too much attention to the MUSC Annual Report.

MUSC have now taken it off their website.

:ninja:

The Historian

HSC
Would love to know what Schwartz makes of Victor Ma...

btw. anyone on this board live at RMC or DLC?

Did you get your ballot papers for the University Council elections this year?

renmano

HSC
N/A
He has dreams to be a federal senator, is trying to stack the liberal party with chinese students, and has done some rather dodgy stuff with our money. Some stuff I wont disclose, but its more wastefull and outrageous than other things he's spent money on.

X

xeuyrawp

The Historian said:
Mmm... it seems we have drawn too much attention to the MUSC Annual Report.

MUSC have now taken it off their website.

:ninja:
Did anyone save it, per chance?

hello2004

Disgraceful. Putting the following two items together is enough to make your blood boil:

Incorporation Costs: $135,432 (2005); $41,992 (2004)
Clubs & Societies: $150 (2005); $8,300 (2004)

I love Mac but this is embarassing. It's also a great way of telling people who are thinking of coming here to piss off.

Damn.

The Historian

HSC
i was intrigued by the money spend on an election in 2004 - since there was no musc election held in 2004.

Any signs of an election this year?

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Cyan_phoeniX said:
if he is so good why the hell hasnt he got a real job outside uni by now - As a HR executive genius.

He'd rather be a big (corrupt) fish in a small bowl..

prusso

HSC
a few things ill share

-centralised IT dept is almost inevitable within the next year or so, no more help in each dept or building, just 1 giant big IT dept

-the hospital is going where BGO is, in between goodman fielder and the travelodge with a medical school to open that runs exactly the same as the graduate school of management

-BGO is moving to the australian film and tv school, which are moving out at the end of the year

-the uni now charges each dept rent for facilities, as a result of limited to no space and the uni running out of teaching facilities, in other words all the facilities that are holding onto dead space will now be forced to giv them up

-the library will undergo huge changes within the next yr

-once the railway station opens a building is planned 2 be built on top

-the research road corporations are planned to be extended around the entire perimeter of the university

-parking is a major concern with another parking lot to be constructed (forgot where)

-hecs fee rise will fund scholarship and a general upgrade in facilities and increase in research funding

-as agsm has now closed at syd uni, mgsm is changing alot and a new hotel is planned 2 be built behind the existing one

-rumour has it the sam bar is gonna be renovated (i received an email tonight with a survey about the sam facilities so i guess its gonna come)

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
prusso said:
a few things ill share...
They seem reasonable changes; I'm not exactly in the loop, but it seems a good mix of practical (library changes, and the fact I'll be able to use my ~$120 parking sticker after 11am?!) and slightly more... strategic (ie mgsm/research corps). Nice to see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)