This is why I do 12 units... (1 Viewer)

HSC
williamc said:
On topic: People do 12 units because it makes them feel more secure when really it is a waste of time. Only 10 units count in the end, and people who use it for a reason if that fuck up lol, you dont have a back up if you fuck up in life.
Well said. :)

Tsuska

HSC
williamc said:
On topic: People do 12 units because it makes them feel more secure when really it is a waste of time. Only 10 units count in the end, and people who use it for a reason if that fuck up lol, you dont have a back up if you fuck up in life.
Hmm, that's strange...I do 12 units and I still had 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week worth of free time...

I did 12 units hoping that I wouldn't waste as much time and that it'd force me to actually do some work...

At the end I still had too much time during the HSC week which ultimately led to me watching 130Eps (x42min) of the Condor Trillogy, The 3 new China version, watch some HKdrama, playing CSS every once in a while, (went back to old school and...) finished Breath of Fire and Breath of Fire II(on the SNEZ), be bored enough to make an IMVU account and also muck around on Bebo and Facebook...etc.
(All done starting from the 1st wk of Term4 after the holidays)

Oh yea and also get my P's while i'm at it =P (during the holidays)

What I did force myself NOT to do was:

Play WoW, Buy Final Fantasy XII and Rogue galaxy, Buy the Orange Box (TF, Eps2, Portal), get a new computer, Buy the PS3, Buy the WII...Drink a lot of alcohol at 18th parties...etc.

So basically whether I did 12 Units, 10Units, or 14units...I would still get an EPIC FAIL! (with a pH...ok fine that was lame)

xclusv2bhung said:
gosh we do the exact same subjects (well 10 units are the same) - haha and you BLUDGE through em ? natural intelligence hey ? xP
Oh, you wanna do Pharmacy as well =P. I'm sitting the STAT exam next saturday, at Surry hills, Sydney Boys!

Except Pharmacy is like my 6th preference....

Yay same subjects...lol. Umm yea I bludge through most of them. English we just sit there daydreaming and doing who knows what. Our english teacher (Head English Teacher) was never in class especially close to the exams cause he was either sick, his father was sick or he had to 'play' Deputy Principal because our Principal was sick. We ended up with many wks without our teacher.

Software...lol was equivalent to not having a teacher.

Maths, the only class that I actually did some work in (although i managed to do 0% of the homework...lol). And also the random permanent markering calculators, watches, poking holes with compasses in the top of drink bottles (so when they drink it sprays down at them like a waterfall), stealing people's stuff and throwing them out the window (including calculators), drawing random things in people's books, crushing up panadol and doing who knows what with it, and one of my friends just happen to have a screw driver in his pencil case...which also mean bye bye to phones and calculators etc.

Chemistry...haha, we made "Touch Powder", screwed with all the experiments, adding green food dye while making soap, watching it turn stagnant green, then brick red and then bright yellow....then purple...lol

Physics...We watched videos every single day (ok almost every single day, exept those where we went to computer rooms)...i swear we watched the same videos at least 3-4 times in 1 month! And they were all old! The worst thing was, the teacher was ENJOYING them!!! And he also kept mentioning how dumn we all are compared to when he was his age.

Well yea, that's my school life. Oh yea and whenever it was a free during period 2 or 3, we snuck out to Subway or the local bakery =P

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Tsuska said:
Oh, you wanna do Pharmacy as well =P. I'm sitting the STAT exam next saturday, at Surry hills, Sydney Boys!

Except Pharmacy is like my 6th preference....

Yay same subjects...lol. Umm yea I bludge through most of them. English we just sit there daydreaming and doing who knows what. Our english teacher (Head English Teacher) was never in class especially close to the exams cause he was either sick, his father was sick or he had to 'play' Deputy Principal because our Principal was sick. We ended up with many wks without our teacher.

Software...lol was equivalent to not having a teacher.

Maths, the only class that I actually did some work in (although i managed to do 0% of the homework...lol). And also the random permanent markering calculators, watches, poking holes with compasses in the top of drink bottles (so when they drink it sprays down at them like a waterfall), stealing people's stuff and throwing them out the window (including calculators), drawing random things in people's books, crushing up panadol and doing who knows what with it, and one of my friends just happen to have a screw driver in his pencil case...which also mean bye bye to phones and calculators etc.

Chemistry...haha, we made "Touch Powder", screwed with all the experiments, adding green food dye while making soap, watching it turn stagnant green, then brick red and then bright yellow....then purple...lol

Physics...We watched videos every single day (ok almost every single day, exept those where we went to computer rooms)...i swear we watched the same videos at least 3-4 times in 1 month! And they were all old! The worst thing was, the teacher was ENJOYING them!!! And he also kept mentioning how dumn we all are compared to when he was his age.

Well yea, that's my school life. Oh yea and whenever it was a free during period 2 or 3, we snuck out to Subway or the local bakery =P
ahahah yep , pharmacy for me =D

gosh what school dyou go to lol ? sounds like its in chaos haha.

wtf is touch power LOL .. the only exciting thing in chem for me was that a testtube containing sodium carbonate blew up in my face (had CaOH in it too i think)

but yeah GOOD LUCK WITH STAT , dude !
=]

Tsuska

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
ahahah yep , pharmacy for me =D

gosh what school dyou go to lol ? sounds like its in chaos haha.

wtf is touch power LOL .. the only exciting thing in chem for me was that a testtube containing sodium carbonate blew up in my face (had CaOH in it too i think)

but yeah GOOD LUCK WITH STAT , dude !
=]
Haha I go to Caringbah High School, down in the Shire.

And i think it's just the classes that I was in...we had some crazy people. lol (ie me =P)

Touch Powder is when u mix Ammonia with Iodine to get Ammonium Iodide (or something like that). When u dry it out for like 1-3hrs U can throw it on the floor and it blows up creating a bang and purple smoke.

A few years ago (apparently at our school) they layered our walkway (this big walkway from the top half of the school to the bottom half with nothing in the middle) with it and everyone who stepped on it caused an explosion. Dunno if it's true or another one of my Chem teacher's 'folk tales'. Still pretty funny =P

G

gaoOO

Tsuska said:
At the end I still had too much time during the HSC week which ultimately led to me watching 130Eps (x42min) of the Condor Trillogy, The 3 new China version, watch some HKdrama
LOL... that's also what i did during the 1 week gap between english and maths exams. I totally regret it now that i realise i'm so stuffed for my last two subjects. Plus, Huang Xiao Ming is awful... good looks doesn't make up for ape screaming. :eek:

Tsuska

HSC
gaoOO said:
LOL... that's also what i did during the 1 week gap between english and maths exams. I totally regret it now that i realise i'm so stuffed for my last two subjects. Plus, Huang Xiao Ming is awful... good looks doesn't make up for ape screaming. :eek:
Haha Awesome =P

I watched all 3 straight through. The 2003 LOCH, 2006 ROCH and 2003 HSDS.

I've watched the HK 1982 and 1983 b4 as well...

Then again, I'm a guy so I didn't really look at Huang Xiao Ming much despite him being the main character...lol... much more concentrated on Liu Yi Fei =P

lol...i rekon she looks funny =P

G

gaoOO

Tsuska said:
Haha Awesome =P

I watched all 3 straight through. The 2003 LOCH, 2006 ROCH and 2003 HSDS.

I've watched the HK 1982 and 1983 b4 as well...

Then again, I'm a guy so I didn't really look at Huang Xiao Ming much despite him being the main character...lol... much more concentrated on Liu Yi Fei =P

lol...i rekon she looks funny =P
meh, Liu Yi Fei is just another pretty face. I wasn't that impressed with any of those 3 mainland series. The CGI in HSDS... oh god.... i thought i was watching dragonball z instead...

i actually like the classic HK versions. They've got great actors- 5 tigers.... mmm (even if they have aged now)

argh, i should stop doing this since i've still got exams! But anyway, if you've not seen it, i recommend Da Qi Ying Xiong Zhuan 2005 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)