• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

this sucks (1 Viewer)

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
HIRE ME HIRE ME!!

ok, really.. where do you work? I'll give them a ring...

placebo101

HSC
if your applying online, they mainly look for how many hours you can work. i remember i started half way through yr11, no experience, they didn't contact my references or anything, but i only had 5 hours a week where i couldnt work outside school time.
so in the availability form, be flexible ;)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
llamalope said:
we've had 3 new people in the last two months AND THEY'RE ALL 15. One is a surfy guy, who i think spends most of the time checking out the girls, One is 'princess tina' who spend 1/2 hour of packing up time slicing bread for herself, and tries to avoid the hard jobs where she might get her hands dirty, and the otrher one is ok... but a bit slow.

My main problem is that they have no initiative. for f***'s sake people USE YOUR BRAINS ONCE IN A WHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know what you mean. i swear i was never as incompetent when i was 15 as some of the ones i see now, the ones who have to be told like 17 times how to do a simple task (stacking shelves for example) and still get it wrong. its funny to watch though.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
studynoob said:
then dont spend the money you earn instead save it up!! *rolls eyes* else if u dont feel that ur getting a fair go in your job find a better one!!!! where's the common sense in people?
fuck you're an idiot mate, if he's only earning $40 wtf do you expect him to live on if he saves it all up? and its always as easy as 'oh just go get a new job that pays better' as you will see when you reach yr 12. i keep having to take time off for exams and that, i'm lucky i'm not looking for a job now cos i just don't have the availabilities to warrant anyone hiring me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)