this true or not (1 Viewer)

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
they dont have to be totally bad ass, dickheads just dont do it for me...nice guys who have an occasional streak of naughty adventurousness in their personalities do. but not the ppl who dont have badassness at all.

SweetSeasons

HSC
skynet89 said:
http://www.stwing.upenn.edu/~jenf/writing/rant04.html

was trolling in one of the boredofstudies forums and i found this in one's signature and it really made me realised, all of that has happened to me.
probably a cliche topic but i honestly want to know why girls go for every option but the one in front of them.

no im not a mummys(dont even have one) boy, geeky or unadventurous. sounds indulgent but i woudlnt say im eye vomit. i'm fluent, easily hold up conversations and im not shy. so why do i always get this notion that i have to do drugs, get maggot every night and be a dickhead. i haven't changed or mimiced personally dont really wan't to but yeah share your thoughts. at the moment im just over girls, seems like in their teenage years their minds are fucked and everyone keeps telling me wait til uni. i think its becoming clearer that yeah, girls in uni would have probably settled down

cheers !

stupid girls are stupid girls, wether they are at uni or not.. and trust me there are a lot of stupid girls at uni..

you just gotta meet the right girls.. not the stupid ones..

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
Darkening said:
What if you were raised that way??? To treat girls with respect? opening doors, not taking advantage and just helping them?
i know 1 boy that does that, freaked me out then i found out he was cheating on his gf, but he still does the gentleman thing to me

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
there is a fine line between a nice guy and a pushover. The latter is a complete turn-off, trust me. You don't need to be a cunt in order to have confidence.

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
jumb said:
Eh, I didn't explain myself right. I'm not saying that all girls have ridiculously high standards, but more that girls unconsciously lie to weed out the boys from the men. After hearing what a girl wants, some guys would say to themselves: "whoa, she's too good for me, it looks like they only way I can be with her is if I buy her nice things do whatever she wants and basically change myself to her demangs" where as the some would say "I know you would have fun with me anyway, so fuck what you say, I'll push on anyway and see where it goes".

Which would you be with?

You can be a gentleman and respect a girl without falling into the trap of being the "nice guy".
soz, read it the wrong way. anywho.. i agree that girls unconsciously lie to weed out the boys from the men, but htats only cos boys are boys, they are inmmature and are just looking for GF status, men however have more appeal, their age represents maturity to alot.. most girls but this doesnt mean all. you take a risk on every relationship dicision that you make, we seem to grow from our pain. chicks and guys both unconsciously weed the younger and older versions in order to not get ourselves hurt again.

Darkening

HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
soz, read it the wrong way. anywho.. i agree that girls unconsciously lie to weed out the boys from the men, but htats only cos boys are boys, they are inmmature and are just looking for GF status, men however have more appeal, their age represents maturity to alot.. most girls but this doesnt mean all. you take a risk on every relationship dicision that you make, we seem to grow from our pain. chicks and guys both unconsciously weed the younger and older versions in order to not get ourselves hurt again.
you're cool XD

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
yup, my message to guys: assume EVERYTHING a girl says is a test.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
this one time a girl asked me to pass the salt. so i didnt. she was obviously trying to find out whether I was going to lay down and do anything for her.

Instead, I realised it was a test, and gave her a black eye. Now she knows I'm a real man.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Ennaybur said:
this one time a girl asked me to pass the salt. so i didnt. she was obviously trying to find out whether I was going to lay down and do anything for her.

Instead, I realised it was a test, and gave her a black eye. Now she knows I'm a real man.
I am confused, your gender status in your user profile reveals that you claim to be female, yet in this post you appear to have adopted a male persona.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Enteebee said:
I am confused, your gender status in your user profile reveals that you claim to be female, yet in this post you appear to have adopted a male persona.
People lying about their gender on the internet? PARADOX!

sophie1989

HSC
jumb said:
Eh, I didn't explain myself right. I'm not saying that all girls have ridiculously high standards, but more that girls unconsciously lie to weed out the boys from the men. After hearing what a girl wants, some guys would say to themselves: "whoa, she's too good for me, it looks like they only way I can be with her is if I buy her nice things do whatever she wants and basically change myself to her demangs" where as the some would say "I know you would have fun with me anyway, so fuck what you say, I'll push on anyway and see where it goes".

Which would you be with?

You can be a gentleman and respect a girl without falling into the trap of being the "nice guy".

I have low standards! (apparently)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
sophie1989 said:
moar liek any guy with you would have low standards

m i rite!?

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
sophie1989 said:
oh SNAP

what does legham have to say about all of this?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Jachie said:
oh SNAP

what does legham have to say about all of this?
they broke up when sophie admitted that she was a man and legham admited that he was really 2 midgets stuck together

sophie1989

HSC
Ennaybur said:

Your so tough every little boys inspiration to be a man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)