This years IP's (1 Viewer)

n i k k i

HSC
does anyone now when the video dramas have to be sent away by ??????????? is it this week im soo lost i hate Video DRama its so stressful spesh when i havnt finished filming yet :(

***Steph***

HSC
I've done Applied Research and have to hand it in tomorrow, eek! I'm so happy that it's all over....now I just have to work on cutting down our 15min group performance to 12

elmafud

HSC
I'm so upset about my IP I could cry. I handed it in (I'm doing Director's Folio) to be marked before the trials and my teacher lost it. It's so difficult trying to get around the fact that I now have nothing to show for nearly a year of work, and it's due in today.

Anyone who reads this: back up everything you do. Make copies, keep them on thumb drives and on computers, laptops, friends computers, email them to school, go to all lengths. No one should have to feel the absolute dread of having nothing.

musicalteddy

HSC
Oh no, that's really awful. What did your teacher say to you? Surely you could get a misadventure or something? There must be something you can do. How did your teacher manage to lose it?

elmafud

HSC
I'm getting a misadventure, yeah, but he wants me to redo what I can so there's at least some sign I was capable of doing the work. It looks dreadful when compared to everyone elses though. And apart from a misadventure there's not a lot that can be done.

When I handed it in, we were doing a Performance Week at school for Art, Music and Drama, to showcase the abilities of HSC kids and other creatively inclined kids. During the cleanup my logbook and folder went missing and no one's seen them since. He kept telling me it'd turn up so I should focus on the trials and not worry but when the trials came around and it didn't turn up he had to admit he'd done wrong.

musicalteddy

HSC
No way. That's the worst thing I've heard. Did you hand write everything? Or just didn't save the stuff that you did?

elmafud

HSC
Handwritten, like I was told to do it, so it was all together and could be shown as progress. It's pretty yuck. My teacher's also asked that I bring it all in tomorrow morning to prove I can work and am capable of achieving something because he believes I faked the entire thing, despite the fact that he's seen me doing it, helped me with it, marked it at different points and saw it when I handed it in. It's a ridiculous situation.

goosiegoo

HSC
That's crap! I feel so sorry for you! Your teacher sounds ridiculous...

***Steph***

HSC
Far out that is so wrong! How the hell can he say you faked the entire thing when he was the one who lost it!!! I really hope it turns up for you Elmafud. I wish I could help you somehow :(

lianajane

HSC
I have no idea what i'm really doing, but i have hardly any ideas. I know what i want, like a controversial piece, or something epic and absurd mmm... but now i don't know.
but do costume, that would be really fun!
luv mal

what did u end up doing or ur ip?? its exactly how i want my monolgue lol

TLyudacris

HSC
Writing my own monologue
and putting ANYTHING on my log book, its really easy to fill the pages of your log book once you get the hang of writing almost anything that crosses your mind about your IP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)