This Years Vs. Last Years Paper.. And Alignment (1 Viewer)

tennille

HSC
I'm not sure whether it's good or bad. I guess we'll have to wait and see...

I'm hoping the first. From what I've been told, it is better to get good marks/rankings at school and go crap in the HSC than the opposite. That'll be good. But I don't know how the system works.

Acid

HSC
Yer.. I think I did way better in asessments than HSC... economics is gonna be shit tomorrow.

Because i'm 1st rank in economics, is it as simple as me getting given the same mark as the person who comes 1st in HSC? Or is it more difficult.. hehe *fingers crossed*

alien

HSC
hard!

i thought this year's was harder in general than last year's. stuff the smh article, they didn't sit the exam, we did.

SandunAAA

HSC
To be honest last years paper was more difficult overall, specially Q10. Apart from 9c nothing too challenging, but i made alot of careless mistakes so i'll prob end up with about 100-106.

+ve --- But my geuss is that for us hardworking and resonally intelegent students (above 85/120) will be better off as the average mark may be down cos Q1-5 were more harder this year, hence this will stuff up the weaker students.

U have to rember we have to look at the picture the percentile 0-80 & not just the 81-100. if 0-80 did bad the alignment will be good for us.

Gomer

HSC
My trial exam was harder, and around 5 people in my year got above 95% in the trial.

I think i got around 70% to 80%.

-- Gomer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)