Those doing ABST 100? (1 Viewer)

bouncingCats

HSC
The comparative assessment task is due on Tuesday 28th April. You must post it online via the assignment drop box on blackboard before 4pm. It says on the unit outline that you must TurnItIn but you won't have to because the unit convenor will do that. There is information on this in the last lecture.

Just to let you know, you can post questions on this unit on the ABST100 blackboard forum so you can get a definitive answer from other ABST students and/or the tutors/unit convenor.

thommy

HSC
N/A
The comparative assessment task is due on Tuesday 28th April. You must post it online via the assignment drop box on blackboard before 4pm. It says on the unit outline that you must TurnItIn but you won't have to because the unit convenor will do that. There is information on this in the last lecture.

Just to let you know, you can post questions on this unit on the ABST100 blackboard forum so you can get a definitive answer from other ABST students and/or the tutors/unit convenor.
But it says Week 8, in the unit outline.

bouncingCats

HSC
I believe Week 8 begins on the 27th April.

In regards to the assessment, the due date has been moved to the 20th May because of the reader problems. Kristina has sent an email via Blackboard to all of us stating this and that the Week 12 readings are not necessary.

thommy

HSC
N/A
I believe Week 8 begins on the 27th April.

In regards to the assessment, the due date has been moved to the 20th May because of the reader problems. Kristina has sent an email via Blackboard to all of us stating this and that the Week 12 readings are not necessary.
Yeah I only realized that a couple of days ago. This week and next aren't counted as weeks. Thanks for telling me about the assessment changing dates, as I wouldn't have probably check BlackBoard otherwise!

bouncingCats

HSC
As per Kristina's email via Blackboard:

"Therefore the reading under week 12 is a supplementary reading which is not compulsory.

Consequent to this we are granting you an extension until 20th May for your comparative analysis assessment task.

This may mean that you will not be able to submit your word document via the assignment drop box.Speak to your tutors in the first week after the break about emailing them your assignments directly.

This highly simplifies the last few weeks of the unit."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)