Thoughts about EAL/D? (1 Viewer)

psmao

HSC
I have slow handwriting so I had a fair amount of time practising my essays under time condition. I’m happy that I made it in the exams but I cut my persuasive speech so short tho. Last time in the trials I wasn't able to finish my papers so I left out a 5 marker question and reduced my 1000 word essay to 500!! My teacher then advised me not to spend so long on my creative piece but I’m anxious that my speech was not long enough, I wrote about a page and a half...🤥
Well, as long as you pass a certain amount, it's more about quality. I wrote 2 pages in my trial (coz I was running out of time) and I got 16/20 lol

And the thing i learnt from trial is to always do essay parts first than the short answer questions

dgqb

HSC
Well, as long as you pass a certain amount, it's more about quality. I wrote 2 pages in my trial (coz I was running out of time) and I got 16/20 lol

And the thing i learnt from trial is to always do essay parts first than the short answer questions
Why's that? You read the texts in the 10 minutes reading time so you can go straight into the short answers. At least for HSC and trials it worked out for me

psmao

HSC
Why's that? You read the texts in the 10 minutes reading time so you can go straight into the short answers. At least for HSC and trials it worked out for me
i kept the rough answer in my mind and then I write essay first so I don’t forget it while writing short answers, also then I can have a better balance since if U don’t finish short answers it’s not a big deal but if u don’t finish essay then lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)