Thoughts: CSSA CAFS (1 Viewer)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
How did everyone go? (doubt many people do cafs here lol)

The hsc regulations short answer question was quite a surprise, i managed to bs my way through it but fingers crossed.

favvify

HSC
Uni Grad
The HSC regulations one absolutely stumped me too, but I hoped my BSing worked for some marks at least. There were a few past HSC multiple choice questions that I recognised, although that could have been modifications by my school (although they've been showing modifications with an overlay of green paper). And was I the only one who didn't need to rush through it? Even after taking my time, I had an hour to do section II - which made me feel a little worried, given that most people were still on their short answers. I don't know.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
The HSC regulations one absolutely stumped me too, but I hoped my BSing worked for some marks at least. There were a few past HSC multiple choice questions that I recognised, although that could have been modifications by my school (although they've been showing modifications with an overlay of green paper). And was I the only one who didn't need to rush through it? Even after taking my time, I had an hour to do section II - which made me feel a little worried, given that most people were still on their short answers. I don't know.
My teacher said you had to talk about malpractice and stuff like that. I did see some similar questions from the hsc, what did you answer for the government disaster payment?

People in my cohort (mostly chill about the hsc) finished 40-60 min early, and just simply had a sleep or started drawing on blank paper. When the exam finished, our teacher had a rage at us.

I took my time, i basically planned every short answer question because i knew i would have plenty of leftover time.

Multiple choice: 10 min
Short answer: 1 hr 50 min (including random toilet break trololol)
extended response: 60 min

Focus is Key

HSC
I didn't do the CSSA Paper but for the HSC Regs you would have needed to talk about citing sources in the bibliography, following the laws of copyright, not using the data to exploit individuals etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)