Thoughts: CSSA Legal Studies (1 Viewer)

Kipling

HSC
same thing for nsw I just looked
I also put B as my answer, however I think we are both incorrect. If I remember correctly the question was in the context of international law, and therefore the Crimes Act 1914 (Cth) may be a more appropriate answer? Both Acts do mention piracy..

tbh my non-ability to remember the exact question and the possible answers are confusing me

Last edited:

icedasher

HSC
Which workplace and family essay did u guys choose ? o:

Last edited:

Ballinnn

HSC
Hmmmm.... For the crime response, do you think I would be able to get a mark above 10, as I just talked about mitigating , aggravating,sentencing procedure and demonstrated through R v Skaff for two pages on how the rights on society, the victim and the offender that it was ineffective.... Also the family law questions were very specific, compared to past years.

gilza95

HSC
What did everyone put for the multiple choice question I think it was 9? Not sure of the question exactly but in paraphrase it was about the scenario of discrimination and you had to say which institution would best address the issue.. The options were Australian Human Rights Commission and the Anti-Discrimination Board NSW... Got stuck on this one and went with the Anti-discrimination board just out of gut instinct!

lolwot

HSC
What did everyone put for the multiple choice question I think it was 9? Not sure of the question exactly but in paraphrase it was about the scenario of discrimination and you had to say which institution would best address the issue.. The options were Australian Human Rights Commission and the Anti-Discrimination Board NSW... Got stuck on this one and went with the Anti-discrimination board just out of gut instinct!
I put the Anti-Discrimination Board as well, and I googled and found this: http://www.antidiscrimination.lawli...inationlaw/adb1_types/adb1_breastfeeding.html so it seems legit I guess

Last edited:

SharkeyBoy

HSC
I put Anti-Discrimination Board as well, it was like a 50/50 for me between that and The AHRC

happinesss

HSC
The Anti-Discrimination Board should deal with the issue more effectively because its jurisdiction is limited to NSW? …anyway, what were the option questions for family and WO? My trial is internally prepped.

Sammer

HSC
N/A
Hi guys,

Sorry to drag up an old thread!
I was just wondering what the 15 mark crime question was on?

Unfortunately my business / legal teacher makes our papers :(

I would love to know, as it would be beneficial for study etc.

Cheers Sam :)

Arman567

HSC
We had this paper. Unfortunately we were forced to do both family essays since we did not cover consumer law at that time.
The grade went horrible and there was a massive gap between first and second hahah. I got 67/100, i was not really happy but relative to the cohort it was above average.
Also i pinpointed my failures, it was the big family law essays in which i got 16/25 and 13/25.

I dont yet really understand how to do these essays well. I was hoping someone could help me out a little here. Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)