Thoughts: CSSA SOR1&2 (1 Viewer)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
How did everyone go?

I found it pretty good considering i only crammed for it.

HSC
It was very good, although our section II was amended because we hadn't finished Islam yet.

I thought the essay questions were pretty broad.

SharkeyBoy

HSC
I liked it! :)
I had planned beforehand to do Christianity for 20marker and Islam for 15...
Saw the questions and for me, i decided it was easier to do it them the other way round lol
Questions were standard.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
absolutely beautiful

6 pages religion and peace
5 pages christianity
finished every short answer even below the line lol
multiple choice was pretty good, I may have got a few wrong because I didn't revise much of that topic

all in all, great exam

christianity > did jp2/bioethics/baptism - linked unity into it and a bit of john pauls missionary works, as a means of applying christian ideas principally derived from the bible in a contemporaneous sense (kept linking this with living and dynamism of religion)

sor2 peace - exact same question as my SOR 2 assignment (yay ty cssa, never thought I'd be saying this) - got 18/20 for that task, so I just rectified my mistakes (going in too much detail in that task) so should be ok for ~19 :)

Last edited:
HSC
I liked it! :)
I had planned beforehand to do Christianity for 20marker and Islam for 15...
Saw the questions and for me, i decided it was easier to do it them the other way round lol
Questions were standard.
SOR 1unit:
agreed ahahah yeah i did Christianity for the 15 marker and Islam for the 20 :)

the section 3 question was not what i expected i thought that sacred texts was a year 11 thing?

Last edited:

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
of course the religion and peace quote was stupid though lol

disproved that statement completely :haha:

sacred texts > foundational contemporaneous medium which guide the adherent into a state of peace, ofc they're relevant :haha:

easy question altogether

lolwot

HSC
What was the Aborignal multiple choice question where you where given an extract and like "Reconiciliation" and "Stolen Generations" were given as options?

iBibah

HSC
I think it was ok, considering I crammed in night while sick.

I was annoyed there was no hajj or Maimonides, put some effort into those guys.

Christianity question was good too.

iBibah

HSC
What was the Aborignal multiple choice question where you where given an extract and like "Reconiciliation" and "Stolen Generations" were given as options?
The question on what the statement about the church, outback etc etc.

I put stolen generations, seemed tobe the only one that really fit. Not sure thoh
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
The question on what the statement about the church, outback etc etc.

I put stolen generations, seemed tobe the only one that really fit. Not sure thoh
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
same

put something else, then changed it to stolen generations
only logical one imo

moocow920

HSC
I said stolen generations too. I was surprised to see the sacred texts thing too but I think I did an ok job of it luckily, this exam isn't really my priority as I highly doubt it will end up counting and i have zero interest in the subject

coyney

HSC
For the significance of the land rights movement for aboriginals (multiple choice); I put because the land is the dreaming, I was tossing up between that and to sustain their cultural and religious identity. What did everyone put?

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
For the significance of the land rights movement for aboriginals (multiple choice); I put because the land is the dreaming, I was tossing up between that and to sustain their cultural and religious identity. What did everyone put?
can't remember
was one of them

Kostie100

HSC
I put dreaming as well

SharkeyBoy

HSC
Yeh mate - the land is the dreaming!! :L

Siddy123

HSC
yeh its the dreaming because that covers pretty much everything got to do with the abodigenous and includes the cultural/religious identity, so the dreaming seemed to be the better answer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)