Thoughts on Aboriginal Spirituality Assessment (1 Viewer)

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
Hi all,

one part of my assessment is "Outline by use of TWO examples why the land is central to Aboriginal Spirituality

Any Thoughts???

Thanks

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
sweet_as said:
Hi all,

one part of my assessment is "Outline by use of TWO examples why the land is central to Aboriginal Spirituality

Any Thoughts???

Thanks
ummm... google it using "land+aboriginal" or have a look through the trheads here as this is covered many times.....

This is very basic stuff...try any of the textbooks, the syllabus or even have a look in the resources section here on BoS (do a search in other words).

I mean, it should have been one of the first things you looked at in the Abor. Spir. unit when it comes to the Dreaming.............mmmm, now there is a hint!

Mooseman

Forum Feral
HSC
snapperhead said:
ummm... google it using "land+aboriginal" or have a look through the trheads here as this is covered many times.....

This is very basic stuff...try any of the textbooks, the syllabus or even have a look in the resources section here on BoS (do a search in other words).

I mean, it should have been one of the first things you looked at in the Abor. Spir. unit when it comes to the Dreaming.............mmmm, now there is a hint!
lol well he really is BOS grumpy old man. But he is right, that is pretty basic stuff. I just got 100% in the assessment for it so it really can't be that hard. Google should be a good start if you for some reason have misplaced your text book. The people who are answering your questions had to find it out for themselves so it shouldn't be toooo hard... :|

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)