thoughts on chocolate (1 Viewer)

chocoholicnella

HSC
hey guys it would be helpful if i would be able to get your personal thoughts on what chocolate is to you and what you would associate chocolate with.

this information would be of great help to me as i will be abel to use this for my vapd and also for my BOW

thanks again would be lots of help.

rhia

salty
HSC
chocolate to me is a mystery, and i associate chocolate with overconsumption and gluttony. it is a mystery to me because of all the hype it receives from people who people are besmitten by it as i am not besmitten by it. i associate it with overconsumption and gluttony because those people who are besmitten by it are besmitten by it to the point where they obsess over, and overconsume it - in addition to a general association i make between chocolate and overweight.

sounds like an interesting project - good luck!

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
chocolate is yummy, i like chocolate because its nice..i associate it with fat:)

s1mplykat

HSC
chocolate, to me.. is my comfort food.. i associate it with the endorphins hormones that are found mainly in the brain. apparently chocolate also releases endorphins in the brain (like an opiate), which makes it nice regardless of taste.

Porcia

HSC
chocolate is like a whole new universe wherein inhabits many many many varieties of chocolate (one only needs to go to darell lea or sara lee stores) - so... to me its a 'microcosm' (for want of better word) of a whole new subset of variety...

maybe u can use it as a metaphor for the racial, cultural and social varieties that exist in our world

i associate chocolate with willy wonka.

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
chocolate is like a get away, where u can forget about how you're procrastinating even though u have the HSC in a few months, forget about how you've failed every subject in Uni, forget about mortgages, bills, taxes, death, ill health, hunger, loss, forget about how italy won the world cup, forget about war, AIDS, poverty, racism, discrimination. just concentrate and indulge in a chunk of dark, brownish "stuff" that melts in your mouth. it feels like you are feasting like kings, literally drinking black gold (yes, u can forget about sky rocketing oil prices too. ;) ). its paradise wrapped in for convenience. *drools*

okay, thats enough rambling from me XD

biggie walls

HSC
uncontrollable eating habits & tooth decay... but chocolate to some people can mean cocoa beans and all the natural proccess of making it and stuff ya know so theres another angle you can take...

taminco

HSC
chocolate = happy
chocolate is welcome with open arms at a movie night at a friends place, along with good drink.
chocolate is both healthy and unhealthy.
chocolate is god for depression.

question: what is the best brand of chocolate in australia?
(this will help for my scince project) thanks. :)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
chocoholicnella said:
hey guys it would be helpful if i would be able to get your personal thoughts on what chocolate is to you and what you would associate chocolate with.

this information would be of great help to me as i will be abel to use this for my vapd and also for my BOW

thanks again would be lots of help.
chocolate: it's like love
you like it when it melts in your mouth but are scared that you'd get addicted to it

sometimes, it reminds me of an umbrella
a chocolate made into the shape of an umbrella or mushroom can represent isolation and agony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)