Thoughts on ECMT exam (1 Viewer)

Menace2Sobriety

Does anyone know if sectin B was weighted equally?

As in, the three questions being worth the same...Cos if regression was worth more than I'm taking a sword and disembowelling myself.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Menace2Sobriety said:
Does anyone know if sectin B was weighted equally?

As in, the three questions being worth the same...Cos if regression was worth more than I'm taking a sword and disembowelling myself.
OMG FRANK IS HAVING POST EXAM DRINKS. I love frank. up the bum bum

Best wishes to you for tomorrow's exam. I won't say good luck because luck shouldn't have much to do with it! If you have taken an interest in the subject matter and worked reasonably steadily during the semester, doing the main reading to accompany lectures and tutorials, you should be approaching the exam with confidence. You will have ample opportunity to demonstrate how you can apply your knowledge to particular questions. You don't have to write massive amounts. Remember that reasonably concise, carefully structured and well argued answers usually get the best marks.

After the exam tomorrow, at 4pm, ECOP 1001 students are getting together at Manning Bar for some post-exam relaxation and conviviality. You would be welcome.

You should also note that this Blackboard website will continue to be used for about the next three weeks. The last ECOP 1001 student-staff committee meeting recommended that information be posted about (1)careers for Political Economy students and (2) the implications of the University's decision to standardise all units of study on a 6-point basis form 2006 onwards.

As previously foreshadowed, this website will also be used for conveying information about any further tests required for individual students. You won't get your exam results here though: they are notified directly to all students by the University examinations Office.

Best wishes. Maybe see you at Manning tomorrow.

Frank

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)