Thoughts on french contineurs (1 Viewer)

baci

HSC
I thought the exam was really fair! Listening didn't have anything to crazy but the questions were specific, with a lot of how/why.
Reading was fine, not too many tricky words and the texts were clear.
Writing, the questions were sort of random.. but again not too bad!
How did everyone else find it?

ataratar

HSC
everything was pretty easy except for that one listening question about canada and how much Paul influenced his decision in the listening…what did everyone write for that? All i got was that Paul lived there, Sebastien loved adventure and unknown and thats what Canada represented for him and something about Paul recommending him for a job with his boss?

AllTogether

HSC
I thought it was a really good paper. I sounded a bit whiny in the reading and responding section b part though complaining about everything. I chose question b in the writing about what makes me happy. What did everyone else write about?

ConorDevaney

HSC
haha i loved the reading part b i love having a bit of a bitch cause its sought of a funny story, the texts for reading were really clear and straightforward, and the listening for the Paul one i said to a little extent as even though Paul got him a job he had always dreamed of going there as it represented a land of adventure for him. Writings were simple too, for 10 marker i did the first one so i made it about my "grandmother" at her 90th birthday party and said memories about her life and things she's taught me, overall great exam

ConorDevaney

HSC
plus forgot to mention as always one of the listenings was about social media, trust bostes

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
all i could think of was le surrender, le baguette oui

raggiedoll

Scumbag
HSC
Was happy with the exam, only the Paul/Canada listening question tripped me up just a little bit. Wrote as much as I could for the Listening and Reading sections, put as much 'higher order language' into Reading and Responding B and proofread my Section III as much as I could, couldn't have done any more.

oskarwithak

HSC
I honestly thought that the only painful part was the writing choices, a big move away from previous years.

baci

HSC
what was the answer to the paul/canada one? I said to a small extent. Did anyone get the other word he used to describe Canada? Adventure and...

ConorDevaney

HSC
i said small extent because even though paul got him a job by recommending sebastien for a job sebastein always water to go there since he was young and canada represented a big adventure for him

raphs11

HSC
The exam was pretty straightforward. I didn't like the reading and responding about the hotel refund - some of it was very random and a bit boring to write about. Other than that it was fine.

Tsonga

HSC
I said to a large extent because even though it was always his dream to go to Canada, the fact that he has a friend there and now a job makes the move to a new country much easier, thus making a big difference between just dreaming about Canada and actually living in Canada.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)