thoughts on hsc only being certain subjects? (1 Viewer)

ghudshifjhwijnc

HSC
N/A
hi!
so recently as the hsc timetable is being finalised and stuff i've seen a lot of people saying that how the hsc may only have the main subjects ykno like e.g. english and math and i was just wondering if nesa would actually consider doing that? (cuz not like cases are going down lol) and what your thoughts are, like would yall prefer that instead? I just find it kinda interesting haha :)

DarkOperator618

HSC
hi!
so recently as the hsc timetable is being finalised and stuff i've seen a lot of people saying that how the hsc may only have the main subjects ykno like e.g. english and math and i was just wondering if nesa would actually consider doing that? (cuz not like cases are going down lol) and what your thoughts are, like would yall prefer that instead? I just find it kinda interesting haha :)
idk i'd rather do all my subjects

but imagine if they did only english haha (and that too paper 1)

fam I'm set lmfaoo

Luke322

HSC
hi!
I definitely would prefer to do all subjects for the HSC. In regards to cases, by the time 9th November rolls around cases should have gone down and vaccinations should be up to 70-80% so I hope that they do do the HSC for all subjects. Especially since people have worked so hard the entire year for this one exam which all marks are based upon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)