thoughts on Japanese beginners? (1 Viewer)

yma

HSC
How does everyone find this years exam? I think it is so hard! Especially the"writing in Japanese" section. Dat essay question about the zoo was so unexpected... I came home to find that I have spelled zoo wrong in Japanese. Why didn't I bother to check the dictionary in the exam!! (It should be どうぶつえんor 動物園. This is what I wrote, どぶつえんI forgot to put a u between do and bu.) ((((;゚Д゚))))))) why is this time even harder than trial. 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yma

HSC
Listening: Pretty simple; didn't really touch on any difficult vocabulary. Our CD player stopped working just before the last listening question lel.

Reading: Again not particularly difficult, the last passage about the school trends may have confused some people though. Managed to save 30 mins off this part due to translating in reading time :D

Writing: The questions were reasonably unique, but accessible at the same time. About the zoo question, you could have written anything so long as it was relevant to spending a day at the zoo.
The last question of the reading section tho! Took me so long!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

karynx

HSC
Incredibly easy, didn't touch on any hard topics, a lot of reading was just people's feelings and crap

Reactions: yma

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)