Thoughts on SOR1 CSSA trial??? (1 Viewer)

BlakeOlivo

HSC
Uni Grad
Pretty sure it was A, the one about Judaism growing
That was a hard one, I didn't think it was Judaism because it said LARGE growth, yet Judaism believers in Aus. are like 1.1%....yet again, it could have been a better answer than the others :S

BlakeOlivo

HSC
Uni Grad
don't quote me on this, im not the best at sor. But i thought that 'terra nullius' was abolished in the mabo case
Agreed. The Native Title Act came later, I think that was one of the answers. But yea, you're right :)

BlakeOlivo

HSC
Uni Grad
Currently in year 11 doing Sor 1 and nobody takes it seriously. Am i right by saying this will be similar to yr 12 or does everyone value it as much as 2 unit courses, curious.
Trust me. SOR 1 unit in preliminary, just take it easy :p However, in saying that, when the HSC comes around, it has more significance, yet not as much value as 2 unit subjects. People find it pretty easy to understand the content, so that is probably why majority of people value it less than other subjects.

tennispro6

HSC
Its the overturning of terra nullius. There were no C's. The Board got it wrong!

Roy216

HSC
OMG WHAT DOES RELIGIOUS TRADITION MEAN? for section 3 i wrote about practice, person and ethics is that wrong??
I did that too, for islam and i linked it back to the question. a friend of mine in SoR 2u said it was right

sophisms

HSC
What do you mean religious tradition= rituals
I thought "religious tradition" referred to a ritual/ceremony used to express aboriginal spirituality.... totally misinterpreted that question :(

George121

HSC
Considering i did like 10 minutes of study, it was actually pretty good. Didn't expect it to be that easy/

I guess everyone was right when they said you don't need to study for SOR1, but i just hope my marks prove it :p

Oh and someone earlier said they got no C''s for multiple choice? question 8 or 9 (round the end) was C, native title question or something

Genero

HSC
Overall an okay exam, though the amount of space given for the first 6 marker is insufficient. I thought there were no C's as well, but apparently there was one =/ Ah well, ahah.

mike12345678

HSC
im pretty sure there were no C`s. i was pretty confident in the multiple choice.

for christianity in section 3 i spoke about the principal teachings of eternal life,salvation, the golden rule and then i spoke about paul of tarsus, sexual ethcs and baptism which all help to answer the enduring questions of human existence. is this right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)