thoughts (1 Viewer)

WillTeddy

HSC
have you ever wondered whether you were a burden to your significant other?

have you ever felt that you're powerless to make him/her feel happy?

have you ever felt that gut feeling of discontent and depression inside you when you know your partner is feeling down?

have you ever worried so much about him/her that you would think yourself silly to just figure out some way to cheer him/her up? even though you get no answer in the end..

a lot of guys out there would think of this as the relationship not working out and just leave it there and end it... it hurts and its depressing and i understand that. but if you didnt put the effort to try and find a way to sort everything out no matter how tough it may be, how can you honestly say that was realli the end of it. even though being a guy myself, i detest how a lot of guys out there could be so clueless and ignorant of whats going on.. being a woman aint easy, in fact living in this world aint easy.. why can't men out there take some time to think it all through and try to understand their partner's situation.

some of you guys dont quite agree with me out there and its ok, coz this is my opinion of it and im just simply putting my views into what i see in this world.

ever get the scenario where the girl talks about this failure of a guy to her male friend and he tells her that he's not like that and it all turns out to be the same?

personally i've seen quite a few of those cases happen where time after time, a lady's heart is left shattered and broken all because she was naive enough to believe in the existence of a good guy appearing right in front of her. it kills me everytime to know that in her eyes, us men are becoming more and more despicable and hated. the guys give you that speech that feelings have changed and you need to move on and similar items like that. annoys me so much to witness that.

in my opinion, there is no change in feelings or other excuses like that. men and women were created in this world and each given a certain time in which they mature and learn to love. when you love, feelings dont change... it cant be measured by personality or physical appearances or other things like that. you know when you have fallen in love when your heart has been given a fulfilling sensation and when you look at her, you see her soul rather than her physique. but the sad reality is though, not everyone matures..

society's values changes and people begin to adapt into a more modern world which they were born in. hearing from many people who brag about sleeping with many other people while being in a relationship and complaining about meaningless things like what others think of your partner and also the whole thing about how chivalry is dead and there is no such thing as loyalty.

to all guys and girls reading this, is being committed to a relationship so hard?
if you realli think about it, when you found the person you love and you're in a relationship together.. is it realli so hard to commit? sure your eyes wander and you may fantasise about another person, thats normal reactions. but is it realli so hard to stay true to what you first promised when you entered a relationship? why do some people always have to cheat during a relationship? is love so fragile nowadays that people just cant hold on anymore and go around cheating?

i dont know if you guys understand what i just wrote here, and quite possibly if i read it myself i think ill need to read it twice over to recap wat this was about. its just my thoughts and what i observed through my time living. and for the people who question my credibility in this piece of writing, i am in a long relationship atm so dont go bashing about me not knowing what im talking about.

thank you~

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
i second that but i'll be less severe

dude you're just insecure. just a tad. ok maybe overly. but it doesn't mean you can't improve yourself in that respect.

by now you should realise that us guys are the logical, unemotional individuals in the relationship, so you overthinking is already a sign that MAYBE you have some really close chick friend who you continue to confide in everytime you feel as if your heart's been smashed apart.

its not a good feeling but the only really constructive way you're gonna get outta your rut is to go out and enjoy life. your thinking is skewed so far from the tangent of helpful thinking that any further contemplations are going to cause you problems. like serious ones.

you wouldn't wanna be pussywhipped right? then grow a backbone and start considering your own agenda instead of others' for a change.

btw its now 3am so i might sound kinda pissed. in which case you can take what a i say with a grain of salt. or sugar. or zzzzzzz

Last edited:

davin

HSC
N/A
so, your arguement is all guys are bad except for you?

sometimes girls have trouble caused by a guy, yeah, but it can just as easily go the other way. personally, i went through 2 1/2 years of a relationship to have that girl end things with me and start going out with another guy who she'd sometimes talk to me about the problems there and so i got to watch as she got increasingly hurt, and then after taht relationship ended, have her talk to me about how no one cared about her enough or that all guys out there were bad, even while she knew i still had the same feelings i'd had for her.

this isn't some weird gender conspiracy, its just life. life is harsh soemtimes. so stuff like this happens. people should learn to deal with it, rather than going online and complaining about a gender with sweeping generalisations

WillTeddy

HSC
no i'm not saying that all guys are bad except for me.
i'm just making these statement through observations and observations is all it is.
i'm not complaining either, but rather im questioning these things that happen to relationships in our lives today.

and i'm not specifically targeting the male gender on this subject. this is not meant to be a complaint or anything of such, but rather just some questions i ask of everyone and what they realli think about this subject.

this is simply a list of questions with some of my opinions in it that i would i like to know what others out there both men and women think about it. instead of bashing what i wrote can you guys just try to understand my intent here

thanks

katy-g

HSC
**rubs eyes and yawns** Man that was a long emo-like post...

But yeh.... you = insecure.

Stress less.... Its when you worry that problems seem to get bigger and bigger.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
WillTeddy said:

have you ever felt that gut feeling of discontent and depression inside you when you know your partner is feeling down?

have you ever worried so much about him/her that you would think yourself silly to just figure out some way to cheer him/her up? even though you get no answer in the end..

a lot of guys out there would think of this as the relationship not working out and just leave it there and end it... it hurts and its depressing and i understand that. but if you didnt put the effort to try and find a way to sort everything out no matter how tough it may be, how can you honestly say that was realli the end of it. even though being a guy myself, i detest how a lot of guys out there could be so clueless and ignorant of whats going on.. being a woman aint easy, in fact living in this world aint easy.. why can't men out there take some time to think it all through and try to understand their partner's situation.

some of you guys dont quite agree with me out there and its ok, coz this is my opinion of it and im just simply putting my views into what i see in this world.

ever get the scenario where the girl talks about this failure of a guy to her male friend and he tells her that he's not like that and it all turns out to be the same?

personally i've seen quite a few of those cases happen where time after time, a lady's heart is left shattered and broken all because she was naive enough to believe in the existence of a good guy appearing right in front of her. it kills me everytime to know that in her eyes, us men are becoming more and more despicable and hated. the guys give you that speech that feelings have changed and you need to move on and similar items like that. annoys me so much to witness that.

in my opinion, there is no change in feelings or other excuses like that. men and women were created in this world and each given a certain time in which they mature and learn to love. when you love, feelings dont change... it cant be measured by personality or physical appearances or other things like that. you know when you have fallen in love when your heart has been given a fulfilling sensation and when you look at her, you see her soul rather than her physique. but the sad reality is though, not everyone matures..

society's values changes and people begin to adapt into a more modern world which they were born in. hearing from many people who brag about sleeping with many other people while being in a relationship and complaining about meaningless things like what others think of your partner and also the whole thing about how chivalry is dead and there is no such thing as loyalty.

to all guys and girls reading this, is being committed to a relationship so hard?
if you realli think about it, when you found the person you love and you're in a relationship together.. is it realli so hard to commit? sure your eyes wander and you may fantasise about another person, thats normal reactions. but is it realli so hard to stay true to what you first promised when you entered a relationship? why do some people always have to cheat during a relationship? is love so fragile nowadays that people just cant hold on anymore and go around cheating?

i dont know if you guys understand what i just wrote here, and quite possibly if i read it myself i think ill need to read it twice over to recap wat this was about. its just my thoughts and what i observed through my time living. and for the people who question my credibility in this piece of writing, i am in a long relationship atm so dont go bashing about me not knowing what im talking about.

thank you~
k.

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
WillTeddy said:
No

WillTeddy said:
No

WillTeddy said:
No

WillTeddy said:
No

WillTeddy said:
i detest how a lot of guys out there could be so clueless and ignorant of whats going on..
You're right all men are stupid...wait...so is everyone else.

WillTeddy said:
being a woman aint easy, in fact living in this world aint easy
Yes it is. Life is simple.

WillTeddy said:
You don't have a view.

WillTeddy said:
No, I don't care enough.

WillTeddy said:
You're not getting any, stop this I care crap.

WillTeddy said:
there is no change in feelings or other excuses like that. men and women were created in this world and each given a certain time in which they mature and learn to love. when you love, feelings dont change... it cant be measured by personality or physical appearances or other things like that. you know when you have fallen in love when your heart has been given a fulfilling sensation and when you look at her, you see her soul rather than her physique. but the sad reality is though, not everyone matures..
No, eveyone matures. That's why you grow apart. Are you same person as when you were 12?

WillTeddy said:
So? deal.

WillTeddy said:
Why settle for the first women you met?

WillTeddy said:
i dont know if you guys understand what i just wrote here
No, it was incorherent at best and worst an emo poem.

Noone care about your values. People will do what they want, when they want you may well stop preaching and join the party.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
WillTeddy said:

thank you~
Have you ever realised that you're insecure?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
lol oddi, you made that so much easier to read by breaking it up

WillTeddy, when you fall in love, you might think so but your definition about love changes. You start to know what you want - not just someone nice, attractive and gets along with you - you start wanting a bit more - eg a particular type of sense of humor, has the same complex values as you etc. They're particulars, because when you grow up, you start defining your own particulars.

im such a commitment phobe, I am absolutely horrified with the idea of staying with someone for so long... so i can't empathise well with you

in saying this, im happy in my 2.5 year relationship. I just don't look ahead.

HSC
Do not fear my child, i understand your concerns. To summarise them for readability:

1) Many males can be frustrating with their promiscuity and apparent disregard for the emotional consequences to women.

2) This is bad and as such men should show more of an interest in women and their emotional concerns.

3) Your girlfriend is suffering some emotional difficulties currently and you feel that you are unable to help her and thus are a burden.

4) People in general should be more committed to relationships.

Points 1,2 and 4 cannot be changed, shit happens, you just have to be content to be different from most guys, when it comes down to it girls will appreciate it.

As to point 3 you have to TALK about it with her, theres no point in you worrying about how you can fix the problem you have to ASK HER. If you cant help her then you cant help her, just give her the space she needs or do whatever you can to make her life easier and she should get through it.

Adam

HSC
Oddy Nocki said:
........Slap around the face.......
Quoted for truth.

Love the emo call too.

Some people worry about stuff to much.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
hahaha i had a good laugh from Oddy Noki's post .. great stuff!

but seriously don't take this as a personal attack Willteddy, you're REALLY overthinking. please tell me you also haven't got some love song ballad on while you're typing up all this to *inspire you* or whatever because i was like that a couple of years back as well

and we probably all have been through your stage (maybe not as deep but there are diff levels) so quit having a sulk over it. no point crying over spilt milk right? freaking look at me i'm so lame but do i feel sorry for myself? noooooooooooooo

oh and get rid of the teddy in your name. unless that really is your middle/last name :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The Brucemaster said:
1) Many males can be frustrating with their promiscuity and apparent disregard for the emotional consequences to women.

2) This is bad and as such men should show more of an interest in women and their emotional concerns.
HAHAHAAHAHAHA, this is gold. Keep it up, tiger.

King Tut

HSC
N/A
WillTeddy you're what they call....GAY. Adam you too. And since you both share the same concerns, why don't you date each other????

felixcthecat

HSC
mhmm is this a post for self reflection?

may i add to the list of 'insecures' in this post? :D since insecurity is one reason for self reflection and the contents seem to suggest so~ and when we you try writing out your thoughts on the past it always ends up nonsensical despite feeling that it all makes sense while you write it out... whatever! just some thoughts

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
i love how its always the guys deceiving the girls.

so girls being sluts behind your back and hooking up with friends never happens?

its both fucking ways, females are sluts and men are arrogant (putting together the two biggest generalisations here) get over it.

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
felixcthecat said:
mhmm is this a post for self reflection?

may i add to the list of 'insecures' in this post? since insecurity is one reason for self reflection and the contents seem to suggest so~ and when we you try writing out your thoughts on the past it always ends up nonsensical despite feeling that it all makes sense while you write it out... whatever! just some thoughts
That's pretty subtle, Not bad.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i think we should now refresh ourselves with beer and THEN continue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)