• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Thoughts.... (1 Viewer)

dyl_123

HSC
Hey guys im currently doing year 12 and am hoping to get into uni... well i no i will do well but just how well i'm not sure... i'm not looking at any fan dangle engineering course of 99.95 but a course in the PE field.... i love my sport and would love to have a career following in that direction... i've been contemplatingtrying to get into a course held by Deakin Burwood is is offering a Double Degree in Business and Sprt and Exercise Science... now i have two dilemnas... the first is ai wajnt to take a year off cool down maybe travel work full/part time and do my own thing... well is that a good idea... i would love to know from other people whether its a good idea or not... the other dilemna is that i am not sure that by doing the sports science course thier is many jobs in this fiel... would i be better of doing education with PE as a teacher or something like physio where their is work...

So any experiences facts and knbowledge would be geatly appreciated

DTFM

HSC
Hey guys im currently doing year 12 and am hoping to get into uni... well i no i will do well but just how well i'm not sure... i'm not looking at any fan dangle engineering course of 99.95 but a course in the PE field.... i love my sport and would love to have a career following in that direction... i've been contemplatingtrying to get into a course held by Deakin Burwood is is offering a Double Degree in Business and Sprt and Exercise Science... now i have two dilemnas... the first is ai wajnt to take a year off cool down maybe travel work full/part time and do my own thing... well is that a good idea... i would love to know from other people whether its a good idea or not... the other dilemna is that i am not sure that by doing the sports science course thier is many jobs in this fiel... would i be better of doing education with PE as a teacher or something like physio where their is work...

"Help me Internet, I don't know how to make simple decisions by myself!"

Oxbridge

HSC
N/A

You might want to run 'spell check' before you send your posts, and use correct English!

As with your problem in choosing a course, that is something that you should talk through with a career advisor at your high school and see how you go on in your last year so you are actually sure you do 'make the grade'.

Good luck though.

baby_femme

HSC

Is that the only subject which interests you? Of course it's more fun to learn when you love what you are learning about... But, you also need to include the fact that, "what would i become if i'll take it?" as long as you're happy with it, so it doesn't matter at all...

the first is ai wajnt to take a year off cool down maybe travel work full/part time and do my own thing... well is that a good idea...

It's good if you wanna cool down a bit, but to tell you the truth, travelling/working can ruin your plans of going back to study,anyway i don't wanna go any statistical studies... but it's just the way it is... And it's your decision to make... good luck:wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)