thread for bitter single people (1 Viewer)

lengstar

HSC
single life is either a never-ending pain or short sessions of happiness that come and go

SipSip

HSC
N/A
lengstar said:
single life is either a never-ending pain or short sessions of happiness that come and go
I don't agree...single life is great for me...but everyone's different i guess...

BabySilver

HSC
I don't mind being single, infact being in a relationhip can suck. What I'm bitter about is having no one to flirt with at the moment. I am a very flirty person and well there's no one to flirt with. I'm one who has more fun in the chase thent he capture.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I hope you don't think that in order to be happy you need to be in a relationship, thats just ridiculous.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I can't say I'd be any happier in a relationship than I am now, I have no precedent on which to base that statement. I do find however that after a number of years the best way to address solitude is demonstrated by my friend below.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
SpoRTsGaL said:
I'd be lying if i say that i am happy

I am happy.

I'll just wait till hsc ends, and we'll see what happens... I've been single all my life anyway, so I don't know any different.
So have I, only ever had one girlfriend...**sigh**...I wish I was in a relationship at the moment. Oh well, fuck it. I'm going to overseas in the hols, I might pick up some nice Swedish chicks!

Kirsti

HSC
I love relationships, when they're going right.
I'm bitter because my ex doesn't want one

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Lexicographer said:
I can't say I'd be any happier in a relationship than I am now, I have no precedent on which to base that statement. I do find however that after a number of years the best way to address solitude is demonstrated by my friend below.

you know what's scary, robert? that actually looks like you :p

Whitey87

HSC
i look around and see people who get too much in this life - good marks, relationships, money - and there is us that get nothin and have to bust our asses everyday to get an even break. We need to bring these people down a peg or two, give them a taste of what we normal people have to face each day - Bastards!!!

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Whitey87 said:
i look around and see people who get too much in this life - good marks, relationships, money - and there is us that get nothin and have to bust our asses everyday to get an even break. We need to bring these people down a peg or two, give them a taste of what we normal people have to face each day - Bastards!!!
I've enough money, but I'll help bring down those with really good marks and relationships. My marks are above average, so only the really smart ones.

Big_Man_AJ

Banned
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
I'd be lying if i say that i am happy

I am happy.

I'll just wait till hsc ends, and we'll see what happens... I've been single all my life anyway, so I don't know any different.
oh u poor baby :)

S

Shuter

thorrnydevil said:
I've enough money, but I'll help bring down those with really good marks and relationships. My marks are above average, so only the really smart ones.
I'm happy with everything I've got besides the complete lack of a relationship. I will also help you find and eliminate these people haha.

Whitey87

HSC
Yes, join me and we will start a revolution on these bastards, i want them alive though, they will be placed in my internment camps were they will be re educated and beaten down to the point of complete compliance to my regime and laws.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Recently I was single for the first time in over 3 years. It was a really awful feeling, suddenly having no one after being so used to always having someone there. It's during that time that it seems like everyone who's in a relationship is rubbing the fact in your face. I can't count how many times I saw a happy couple and wanted to throw stones at them.

I agree you don't need a relationship to be happy, but I'm one of those who prefers being in a relationship to being single. I like the companionship.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Whitey87 said:
Yes, join me and we will start a revolution on these bastards, i want them alive though, they will be placed in my internment camps were they will be re educated and beaten down to the point of complete compliance to my regime and laws.
I want to be Co-Founder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)