Three Dead in P Plate Crash (1 Viewer)

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
this will lead to either

- banning all high powered cars
- passenger limits for P2 licence

also, you dont have to be speeding to be driving irresponsibly hey so the 'he wasnt speeding' argument adds nothing to the discussion, he obviously fucked up in some large way, and you dont usually fuck up and hit a pole without doing something dumb. Cars dont aquaplane at normal road speed, and considering it was ~that~ wet he should have been driving slower
drivin slower is for poofs mate

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
So he was driving a new, banned car and lost control? Doesn't sound like the sharpest tool

portiaskye

HSC
I'm not sure where you all get your information from, but there is nothing to say they where racing or speeding, the weather conditions where the main cause of the accident.

Regardless, these people had many friends and they where part of a family and the way you speak about them is disgusting, there are so many people in so much pain over this and that's how you respond? no one deserves that.

Those of you who say you can't aquaplane if you are following the road rules are completely wrong. During the last week during the flooding and catastrophic weather conditions we have had, i have witnessed many people aquaplaning doing 40-50km in 80km zones, a friend of mine aquaplaned into a tree and was doing well below the speed limit, another friend aquaplaned across the highway doing just 40km. Your sweeping statements are far from the truth. And when they are concerning the lives of three teenagers, maybe you need to keep your opinions to yourself.

I'm not sure where you get 'muslim' or 'bogan' from either, or why stereotypes or religions have anything to do with the tragic death of these people. You have no idea how much this has affected their friends and family so keep your stupid, immature comments to yourself.

Bobby, Kelsie and Chris...RIP.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
The bogans comment came from the type of car, the pictures in the media, and where they come from.

HSC
I'm not sure where you all get your information from, but there is nothing to say they where racing or speeding, the weather conditions where the main cause of the accident.

Regardless, these people had many friends and they where part of a family and the way you speak about them is disgusting, there are so many people in so much pain over this and that's how you respond? no one deserves that.

Those of you who say you can't aquaplane if you are following the road rules are completely wrong. During the last week during the flooding and catastrophic weather conditions we have had, i have witnessed many people aquaplaning doing 40-50km in 80km zones, a friend of mine aquaplaned into a tree and was doing well below the speed limit, another friend aquaplaned across the highway doing just 40km. Your sweeping statements are far from the truth. And when they are concerning the lives of three teenagers, maybe you need to keep your opinions to yourself.

I'm not sure where you get 'muslim' or 'bogan' from either, or why stereotypes or religions have anything to do with the tragic death of these people. You have no idea how much this has affected their friends and family so keep your stupid, immature comments to yourself.

Bobby, Kelsie and Chris...RIP.
guy we realise the weather conditions, coupled with irresponsible driving were probably the cause of the accident

lol no you dont aquaplane at normal road speeds. aquaplaning so you lose control will not happen at 40km/h

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I think all of your friends are shit drivers if you aquaplane at 40 km/h

portiaskye

HSC
still don't see what relevance a stereotype or religion has to do with this.

it's not a common event for a car to aquaplane when doing the speed limit, however it does occur.

even if it is found that they where speeding or driving irresponsibly, that still doesn't change the fact 3 people died and there are so many people hurting and it is so unfair and rude of people to speak like this, go ahead and believe what you want, think what you want, but don't voice it in a public forum at times like this.

If your best friend/brother/sister/mother whatever died in a car accident and was found to be speeding i don't think it would make it any easier on you to handle, so think about the people this is affecting and how you are speaking about their loved ones.

Calculon

HSC
N/A
I'd think my friend was an idiot for speeding, and I'd think the other people were idiots for being in the car with said idiot.

The guy fulfills the stereotype.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
how long until the "shocking revelation" that alcohol was involved comes out?

i'd give it 3 days, tops.

Calculon

HSC
N/A
I'm just glad they didn't hit a poor tree.

Calculon

HSC
N/A
XR Turboooooooooooo

tyres that grip in the wet

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Bald tires = slicks okay guy

srsly even genuine slicks wouldn't aquaplane at 40 km/h, you could slide if you did some stuppid shit like stomped the brakes I guess

pman

Banned
HSC
Bald tires = slicks okay guy

srsly even genuine slicks wouldn't aquaplane at 40 km/h, you could slide if you did some stuppid shit like stomped the brakes I guess
false, the old f1 grooved tires did....schumacher during quali in melbourne several yrs ago when it was a combination of 2 laps...he aquaplaned!

HSC
was schuey doing fucking 40km/h

even if he was, that car weighs like 600kg and has likw 12inch wide tyres

whats your point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)