Three majors? (1 Viewer)

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
yup u can....notreally a pro and con here, helps if u wanna quaify for post grad stuff....like i wanna be a teacher thus i need to major in english and history, but what i love is ancient history but that alone wont apparently qualify me for being a histpry teacher (and oddly enough only having modern allows u to teach ancient) but anyways this way i can qualify for my post grad degree and take honours in teh subject i love!

aud

HSC
I wanted to... but I don't think I can anymore... USyd is changing all its subjects to 6cps and making a major worth 36 senior cps, meaning for a year you have to double up in one year of subjects...

But if you want to overload, or take longer, yea, of course you can do three majors

viviena

rawr.
HSC
Really? I was aiming to do Sociology, French (or Social Policy), & Information Systems in 4 yrs, but in light of aud's info, I might have to rethink that. I'm sure that the change to 6cps for the Arts Faculty won't happen till next year, not that it really makes a difference in the long run...

J

jhakka

I have to do a minimum of two majors for my course (yay). Is that the case with all Arts courses, or can you do one Major and more Minors?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)