three sciences!! is any1 else doin 3?? (1 Viewer)

oheaveno

HSC
me.. i did 3 sciences last year,, pretty interesting ;)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I'm doing 3 sciences plus Extension 2 Maths. The workload is definitely manageable if you know how to organise your time effectively. I find all of the Sciences very interesting, especially Chemistry for me, while Maths is my forte. As for university entrance, the most common requirements would be Advanced Maths, Maths Extension, Chemistry and Physics.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Trebla said:
I'm doing 3 sciences plus Extension 2 Maths. The workload is definitely manageable if you know how to organise your time effectively. I find all of the Sciences very interesting, especially Chemistry for me, while Maths is my forte. As for university entrance, the most common requirements would be Advanced Maths, Maths Extension, Chemistry and Physics.
typical asian subjects haha ..

Akeru

Rain maker
HSC
I'm doing 3 sciences plus a whole lot of others things, (check my profile)
and have no intention of dropping any.

sera.

HSC
yup..phys bio and chem
i relli like bio and chem and i chose phys cos i do well in it .. im just not as knocked over it as the other two but yehh the first few lessons r fun =))

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Skater_bum said:
fucking oath jeez , i just got informed that one of my best mates just got hit by a car his in the ER thats fucked
Gosh, I really hope he's okay and that he'll get better soon.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
You're the...*counts*...seventh person I've knwon so far to be doing all three x.x I'm just doing phys and chem at school but now ending up with crap teachers. Great. :S

HSC
im doing 3 sciences: chemistry, biology and...
agriculture! Well agriculture is kinda a science...

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I am not doing three sciences in fact I am not doing any sciences but I did do three computer courses IPT (completed HSC in 2005) and SDD, IT(will complete HSC in 2006).

Just wanted to join in on the crowd and there three of the one subject type.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Well I'm doing Chemistry and Physics, not that much work if you ask me, you just need to do some reading, taking notes, understanding the concepts, but I generally do all this and enjoy it at the same time. So make sure you really are interested in pretty much all aspects of science if you're thinking of doing all three.

Snarkie

HSC
My friends is taking all three. She's also doing both extensions. She says she'll loving it but is a bit worried that there isn't any variation in her subjects.

intangible

HSC
from choosing none at the start ive now changed 2 subjects to chem and bio. Even though im not good ad science i gotta do it to get into the course i want. Just gota study hard these 2 yrs !

P

pLuvia

lol, a change from not doing any sciences, a pretty strange change. But if you don't like science I don't think you should be doing any science at all. I did regret dropping biology leaving me only chemistry, but now after focusing and understanding nearly all of the concepts I started in enjoying it.

Hope you made the right choice intangible :D good luck, some advice, know the syllabus dot points and how to answer the questions, that is where most people lose marks on

D

dzzlng_07

im doing all 3... its okay... not all that boring atm, cuz i havent gone a long way yet.. i might change to eco instead of bio tho. doing all 3 sci is pretty hard and boring

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
pLuvia said:
know the syllabus dot points and how to answer the questions, that is where most people lose marks on
Yeah, my Chemistry and Biology teacher says that again and again and again and again. I guess I should listen to him, haha:)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I think he's still thinking... it had only been 8 minutes! :D

On a more serious note, physic is a very different branch of science, to be general, you deal with matter rather than living organisms.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)