three sciences!! is any1 else doin 3?? (1 Viewer)

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
We can't do both Physics and Biology because they're on the same line. Hmmm, is it just me or not many people do just Physics and Biology?

My Biology teacher rarely smiles, we write heaps and we watch videos about flowers blooming and animals mating. But aside from my fifty yawns per lesson, it's a pretty funky subject :)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
m0ofin said:
Hmmm, is it just me or not many people do just Physics and Biology?
It's not just you, I don't know anyone that's doing only phys and bio, it's just a weird combo of sciences to do. They are very different branches of science and barely overlap at all.

Pubert

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I think that most of the people here really like physics, going by the posts in the last page
Physics is THE best subject so far, its soo easy. A mixture of extremely over simplified maths which only involves substitution and basic equation skills and memorising the most interesting stuff. Moving about is an awsome topic and we are currently up to momentum.

Im also doing chem which i dislike due to the amount of exceptions there are. You learn a rule which is easy then you get something wrong and its an exception to the rule, which is soo frustrating.

skyby

HSC
whoever is doing 3 science subjects... i pity u. bio easy as... anyone could do that. then comes physics, alot of maths rules theories and all the junke u need to no and be able to change formulas and put 2 formulas together etc.... chem.... well that one is just.... .... no comment

believe it or not i passed all subjects. bio easy, then phy and chem, cause i did well in assessments

richz

IMO, doing 3 sciences is good, its better than doing legal studies or business studies etc, where u have to write essays and u have to memorise a lot of info. Sciences are easy just remeber ur dot pt summaries and i assure u, u'll get 90+ in each subject, whereas the essay riting subjects are harder to prepare for, requiring a lot of essay riting practice etc.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Pubert said:
Physics is THE best subject
*nod**nod**nod**nod**nod**nod**nod**nod*......*a billion nods*

...OK I know I'm only taking part of your speech :p But hey, couldn't resist the temptation :D

HSC
airie said:
*nod**nod**nod**nod**nod**nod**nod**nod*......*a billion nods*

...OK I know I'm only taking part of your speech :p But hey, couldn't resist the temptation :D
Hahaha, i agree tooooo! :lol: I also do chemistry, and thats pretty good too.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
black_kat_meow said:
No, Physics is MUCH better than Chemistry!
No, Chemistry beats them all! Mwahaha, lol, I'm being a tad biased :)

airie

HSC
Uhh, m0ofin, look at this...

chocolate_lover said:
Hahaha, i agree tooooo! :lol:
black_kat_meow said:
No, Physics is MUCH better than Chemistry!
chocolate_lover said:
Yeah, i think physics is better than chemistry.
vs...

m0ofin said:
No, Chemistry beats them all! Mwahaha, lol, I'm being a tad biased :)
You're out-numbered ;) Three versus one! (And btw yes I can count - chocolate_lover, black_kat_meow and me! :D) Therefore, physics > chem :D

...Not that I hate chem though :p It's cool, but not as cool as physics :D

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Chemistry > Physics :p

Oh wait, more like Chem = Physics....oh no but Chemistry cannot "equal" Physics because that would mean that they're the same thing but they're not.....arghhh :burn:

I've just somehow successfully confused myself.

P.S I heart Chemistry and PDHPE (oh how I miss PE :()

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
~shinigami~ said:

Oh wait, more like Chem = Physics....oh no but Chemistry cannot "equal" Physics because that would mean that they're the same thing but they're not.....arghhh :burn:
Just to be different: Biology>Chemistry>Physics :D hahaha

P.S I just dropped Physics for bio :) haha Bio's so easy.

Last edited:

airie

HSC
Wooz, we hold opinions that mark the two extremes of any subject issues XP I consider the inequality to be the exact opposite way around: Phys > Chem > Bio :D

Glad you like your subject choices though. Having only done the tiniest bits of bio in the junior years I don't know if it's easy or not compared to physics, but it's definitely not as interesting :p Who wants to know the body structure of an insect when you can study the way celestial objects behave? @.@ :D :D :D

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Wooz said:
Biology>Chemistry>Physics :D hahaha
~shinigami~ said:

P.S I heart Chemistry and PDHPE (oh how I miss PE :()
So Airie, it's 3 against 3, ahaha! :lol: Wooz, Shinigami and myself :)

Shinigami, yeah, I miss PE too :( I wanna play soccer or badminton or anything for that matter.

Bahaha, SoulSearcher, no, Sciences > Maths :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)