three sciences!! is any1 else doin 3?? (1 Viewer)

Helipad

HSC
No im only doing one which is physics but i have a friend who is doing the same three subjects
He really enjoys science and i was nearly going to do chemistry but decided to do D&T as sought of a buffer compared to wat else im doing

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
I'm doing three sciences - Biology, Physics and Chemistry. The 'preview' they gave to us of the subjects in Year 10 sparked my interest in pursuing the sciences. However I find Physics and Chemistry mind numbingly boring now, so I'm going to drop them at the end of Term 3 and pick up English Extension 2.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
bio and chem for me :D good combination as the work relates to each other :D i love it

patpat

HSC
bio, chem, phys. i'm doing alright but studying it is getting a bit repetitive...especially with my other subjects...when i finish maths, i move on to phys...more maths!

but it's not too bad.

flowergrl

HSC
we triplet scientists rule~!

it means we have logical reasoning... :p

the only downfall is...

the BOS is now majority english.

so it's not scaled as high AS IT USED TO.:mad1:

but lets face it...

I wanna career in science, so we might as well do it!:wave:

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
hey for the uni courses... what is medical science and social sciences and B.science/B law ?

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Medical Science: Science to do with the medical field, researching disease, medicines testing etc.
Social Science: The study of society, economics, journalism, media studies etc and the things that effect us.
Bachalor of Law/Bachalor of Science(combined degree): 5-6 year degree i think depends on which uni u go to.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
lol wooz i had that as my avatar but it didn't allow me to use animated gifs because i'm not a premium member...

CongSheng

HSC
I'm doing those three sciences as well.

update: not biology. Rutherford said that physics is the only real science, and we learn about him in chem a little so...bio was boring too.

Last edited:

passion89

HSC
I did all three in prelim but I found bio to be extremely boring (for me) and not something I wanted to continue learning so I dropped it and I'm much happier with Chem and Physics. Bio's too biological to me haha

Be careful when doing all three sciences in year 12. It might get a bit much and some concepts are repeated in all three sciences BUT are differently explained between the three as well so you have to remember it for every science. God that probably didn't make sense but whatever lol I'm tired.

Last edited:

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
good thing about science is that it's totally simple to study for them

Sgs2006

HSC
N/A
I do all 3, including Math ex2 and advanced english.

It's not that hard for me because I really like science and actually enjoy it lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)