Thutmose III, Amenhotep II and Thutmose IV Essay (1 Viewer)

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
And maths man is indestructable.... HAH! Way to have an exam on the last day!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
burn the woods!!!

Sharky said:
Hahahaha

MathsMan briefly appears from the woods once more to laugh at all the people that have 3U Maths AND Ancient History on the same day, only to return again.
*moonie stops dancing and runs around locking all doors*
maths man is scary. sort of like zorro, cept instead of his sign being a big Z, which is sexy and cool and mysterious, it shall be a big...ummm...triangle? which is just wrong...
and whats with the 'running out of the woods thing?!?! omg, im so never goin in2 woods again...uve scarred me 4 life sharky!
::insert evil laugh and creepy music:: but, then again, at least i dont have an exam on the last day! hehehe, sux 2 b u!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
i know! god, how could anyone EVER enjoy a maths exam? i am sooo not looking forward to doing ours again! *sighs* but why was evilarmylookalikelady (yeah, u know who i mean;) ) so happy today - thats what scares me the most...

Skitzo

HSC
A very important thing with Ancient history and essays is that the implications of certain events need to be noted down! It is integral to the focus, as analysis and evaluation comes to play a role that is best enacted through a distinct point that is being made. Without a foundation the structure crumbles, its the same as an essay, without content l fear your without an essay that includes credible and plausible information, thus losing marks is no rarity.

So, l guess advice for any Ancient history student would be to include the implications of events, an analysis of the implication along with a possible evaluation of events coming to pass, if need be. Believe me l practice this often, and l've heard no complaints from teachers! Also full marks are a guarantee when you have numerous quotes backing up your statements from both historical and contemporary sources, para-phrasing doesn't hurt either, if you can't remember an entire quote, don't try to rip it - make it up - these people are HSC markers, and l'm pretty sure that they know their shit from clay!

Good luck! don't study to hard...... coz l'm still going to Ownz you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)