tickets (1 Viewer)

rubypinky:)

HSC
hey im sorry for posting this online but like im really sad about taylor swift tickets.

My friends and we all tried for the taylor swift sydney tickets and IM A BIG fan of swiftie. Im literally so sad, actually no kidding. I cried when I didn't get the tickets.

Guys, does anyone have ONE ticket resell to me? Just one ticket for myself. Just one ticket pls...one ticket.... any days would be okay.

thanks for listening

Last edited:

jonolad69

HSC
hey im sorry for posting this online but like im really sad about taylor swift tickets.

My friends and we all tried for the taylor swift sydney tickets and IM A BIG fan of swiftie. Im literally so sad, actually no kidding. I cried when I didn't get the tickets.

Guys, does anyone have ONE ticket resell to me? Just one ticket for myself. Just one ticket pls...one ticket.... any days would be okay.

thanks for listening
yes bank transfer me 500 bucks and I’ll give you the only ticket I have

C_master

HSC

thanks for listening
I dont get the hype and obsession around her

rubypinky:)

HSC
Cause her cocnert are so nice and its her era tour, all her hits in once

Last edited:

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Imagine if it thunderstorms and the band leaves and they say they're going to cut the power

MJRey

HSC
I want to go to a Radiohead concert desperately!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)