Tieing Writing Booklets Together (1 Viewer)

Ezzz1990

HSC
This probably sounds stupid but with the booklets, how many pieces of string do we use to tie them together?
Do we only tie booklets together that relate to that question number? E.g. The two Q23 Booklets would tied seperately to the three Q24 booklets?
Do you do single or double knots?
Do they give you string at the start?
Also, how many writing books do they intially supply you with in the subjects that have three major essays like, English Paper 2, Modern History, and Geography?
Are you allowed to tie the writing booklets up at the end of the exam after time is up?
Thanks, I just want to focus on the exam when in the room and not be worrying about the technicalities of exam etiquette. :cool:

jirwin

HSC
only tie booklets together that are the same question number - like you're example.

tie it however many times you want. make sure its nice and tight - i tied mine once.
sometimes string is given at the start or if u ask for another booklet - don't worry about this as you can tie them at the end, just like u can make sure ur number is on every booklet/page - well at least our supervisors allowed us to. they have to check as well so normally if theres only a few students left a supervisor will watch/help u tie and label all the booklets.

good luck :)

HSC
the supervisor did mine i just stapled my two booklets for each question together and then they tied it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)