• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Tig is the COOLEST!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Tig is the COOLEST!!!!!!! Proof.

I believe this deserved its own thread. Somehow he knows my abbreviated name. And he called me his man. And he likes the sex pistols:

Stas, my man! Don't worry much about the uniform (distribution, that is, but I'm sure your mum appreciates neat dress!); we have covered in the past but not currently.

Cheers,

Tig

PS I do like that Johnny Rotten guy-God Save the Queen and all that!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Tig!

This is a question about the ecmt1010 exam. Could uniform distributions feature in it? I can’t remember covering it in any lectures (I was in every single one :) ) and the people I have asked also could not remember learning about working the probability for it.

Regards,

Stanislav
sexpistols@ozemail.com.au

Last edited:

Rorix

HSC
<3 tig

if only he kept course stuff up for longer than a week

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
Lol, he was cracking jokes all through the study session (consultation, we had a big group) too, like how his mother's nickname ws idd (sounds like iid).

Is the uniform distribution the rectangular business?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
011 said:
Lol, he was cracking jokes all through the study session (consultation, we had a big group) too, like how his mother's nickname ws idd (sounds like iid).

Is the uniform distribution the rectangular business?
yes it most certainly is

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
I fail to see how this makes Tig cool. Personally, I'd be worried if a 50 year old American with a limp talked about my mother.

~*amy*~

HSC
N/A
Komit said:
I fail to see how this makes Tig cool. Personally, I'd be worried if a 50 year old American with a limp talked about my mother.
the limp is sexy, don't diss it ;)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
myg0t said:
Do I smell a lecturers pet?
i actually missed a number. but i could just imagine him saying "well, you should've come to all lectures then you'd know".

myg0t

myg0t
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
i actually missed a number. but i could just imagine him saying "well, you should've come to all lectures then you'd know".

Recognise, that my son is called Louis. Well he's a giant alright. *puts on that queer T Inhatko 2nd person voice* "But Tig but Tig, Murray Smith is such a good lecturer" *goes back to normal voice "no. not quite. Recognise, that Murray is a dimwit..."

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
myg0t said:
Recognise, that my son is called Louis. Well he's a giant alright. *puts on that queer T Inhatko 2nd person voice* "But Tig but Tig, Murray Smith is such a good lecturer" *goes back to normal voice "no. not quite. Recognise, that Murray is a dimwit..."
bwhahahhaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)