• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Tight People (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Back when I worked in a fruit shop, I had a woman come back with a quarter of a pumpkin (she'd purchased a whole one earlier in the week) and demanded that I give her a refund on the part she didn't use in her soup. "I bought too much for the recipe" then she shoved the shoddily hacked pumpkin across the counter. "You can't return vegetables"
"But I didn't use that bit! I want a refund on this!"

Some people are just so f*cking stupid and stingy!

After about 10 minutes of arguing and me almost in tears ('cause she was so evil) she stormed out claiming she'd never come back again. Good riddence. Bitch.

Thus, why I hate Fruit and Vege customers. They're rude, bitchy, stingy, they do peculiar things to the fruit, then demand discounts. F*ck the lot of 'em. :rolleyes:
hahahahaha omg what

here is a mangled quarter of a pumpkin please can I have my 50 cent refund (seriously how much would 1/4 of a pumpkin even be worth)

I used to get customers who would do shit like this and my reply was always that if you buy a shirt you can't just return one sleeve. All or nothing. If she brought back a whole pumpkin/product that had something wrong with it then that would be ok. But you can't just return some random fragment

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
lol tight people lol

also hi 6 year old thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)