timber products and furniture industry (1 Viewer)

pb1234

HSC
What did everyone get for the multiple choice? not too confident!

BenBrownTown

HSC
I went to my teacher after and im feeling a 9/10. I am so pissed off but in a furniture industries course they ask us about flooring for the second question I think, that is completely irrelevant to the course, just a cruel act, put that it a construction test not furniture and industries test! So happy with the extended but I managed to get out a two full books worth of stuff. Feeling pretty good after that test :)

pb1234

HSC
Likewise! did you put parquetry for that question? haha i did!

BenBrownTown

HSC
No I chucked in marquetry because I thought hey why would they make up a different name for the exact same thing, parquetry is right but, Im just so annoyed that is unfair that they would put that in.

pb1234

HSC
Yeah i agree, they always seem to do that shit! what about the other questions. for question 7, did you say that internal panels shouldn't be glued because movement is needed? And for question 3, did you say the factors that affect the hardness of timber were the strength and elasticity?

BenBrownTown

HSC
yeah so dam annoying the way they throw you off. For question 7 yeah I said that internal panels need movement. But for question 3 i read into to much depth I think, the question asked for factors causing hardness, from engineering I have learnt that strength and elasticity where properties so they in themselves have factors so i went with wall thickness and size of cells. No idea what that one will end up

pb1234

HSC
yeah not to sure how it will turn out. Do you remember what you got for question 10?

skyscraper

Goin Up
HSC
The internal panels one - i said cuz needs movement. Nothing else is possible.
Marketry or whatever is right.

hscsubjects

HSC
N/A
What did you guys write about the timber properties for the outdoor chair?

pb1234

HSC
I mentioned strength, durability, colour, grain. and a couple more that i can't remember! haha what about you?

hscsubjects

HSC
N/A
I did durability, weather resistant qualities, whether its hardwood or softwood and one more thing i cant remember!!

pb1234

HSC
Yeah it should be, they normally mark pretty easily in these sections. What did you write for the mass production questions and the multiple choice?

hscsubjects

HSC
N/A
For the mass production section i wrote that using a template would help them make the legs faster and identically. I went over the multiple choice with my teacher, he reckons i got 7/10. The last 2 maths type questions stuffed me! How bout you?

pb1234

HSC
yeah i pretty much said the same thing! do you know what the answers were for the last 2 multiple choice?

BenBrownTown

HSC
For the mass production section i wrote that using a template would help them make the legs faster and identically. I went over the multiple choice with my teacher, he reckons i got 7/10. The last 2 maths type questions stuffed me! How bout you?
The maths is all very basic in the exams. If i brought my marks would i find out what my major was because that is all im interested in

hscsubjects

HSC
N/A
yeah i pretty much said the same thing! do you know what the answers were for the last 2 multiple choice?
No i have forgotten but i think i got both of them wrong anyway. How much do you think you got in multiple choice out of 10? Also what did you write for the last 10 mark question?

pb1234

HSC
No i have forgotten but i think i got both of them wrong anyway. How much do you think you got in multiple choice out of 10? Also what did you write for the last 10 mark question?
Pretty sure i would have gotten around 8/10 what about you? for the 10 marker i talked heaps of shit haha. don't really remember but i think i talked about how the company would need to hire new workers/change the management structure, hire speciallised workers, or re-train workers. And don't really remember other than that, you?

hscsubjects

HSC
N/A
Pretty sure i would have gotten around 8/10 what about you? for the 10 marker i talked heaps of shit haha. don't really remember but i think i talked about how the company would need to hire new workers/change the management structure, hire speciallised workers, or re-train workers. And don't really remember other than that, you?
I wrote 2 pages on how it will increase their sales meaning more workers would need to be acquired. I also wrote how it will affect their performance meaning they will need the more workers to make more outputs for the business. Do you think thats enough???

hscsubjects

HSC
N/A
I also found the second section about the garden bench bloody easy, i reckon i got 15/15 in it, or hopefully :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)