Time Management (1 Viewer)

lilsxcwog89

Lazy Ass
HSC
Hey I am a current Year 12 student who is finding it had to partition off my time and use it to complete both assigned homework and assessments.

If anyone has any tips [Whether they be minor or really helpful tips] please feel free to post in this thread.

Your help is of much appreciation (P.S Im running out of time lol 5 months and counting)

passion89

HSC
This is something my physics teacher (who is also a tutor/mentor) told me to do in year 12.

During the week, do your homework and make sure you understand all the work that's been given to you for that week. Read through sheets and textbooks, work through exercises and go through different sources (one of the best ways to learn).

During the weekend, put aside 4 hours for STUDY (2 hours on saturday and 2 on sunday). This study time does not include assignments or homework, just pure revision and study (eg writing up notes according to the syllabus and stuff like that).

Do this for the time being and obviously before the trials and HSC exams, increase the time allocation. I've been following this technique for a large part of 3 weeks and it is helping me so much!

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
better yet get off BoS and actually study

just come on when you need relaxation or 'me' time ~

Riviet

HSC
N/A
bobness said:
better yet get off BoS and actually study
That's exactly what I've started doing this week. I urge you all to do the same, there shouldn't be a need to visit the forums unless you have a question to ask [or answer in my case].

Last edited:

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
Keeping off BOS is an excellent idea. Actually working... even better.

That's exactly what I've started doing this week. I urge you all to do the same, there shouldn't be a need to visit the forums unless you have a question to ask [or answer in my case].
You and me Riviet. Same subjects. Same strategies. Same HSC. Who will come out on top... :p

I_F

lilsxcwog89

Lazy Ass
HSC
Okay. Ive been told that before on countless occassions. Off to 'study' [is that what its called?]

Riviet

HSC
N/A
insert-username said:
Keeping off BOS is an excellent idea. Actually working... even better.
You and me Riviet. Same subjects. Same strategies. Same HSC. Who will come out on top... :p
Who knows... hehe, I guess we'll find out at the end of the year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)