Time Plan (1 Viewer)

Taz-j

I'm having alot of trouble setting up a good time plan that keeps me organised.
I know its kind of late but I scrapped the one I had and I need a good one that will work and still look good.

Dose anyone have any ideas or examples of some. I couldn't find anything on the net but if anyone knows a link it would help!

Thanks!

yc

Time plans are pure rubbish.

Put down a bunch of proposed times to do everything and then highlight all over the place so it looks like the timeplan didn't go according to plan at all (cause it never does). Right a conclusion about it, "This this and this made this late because the package wasn't delivered in time" etc

Done, full marks, there is alot of BS but not all of it because you will have things go wrong, so mention them and hightlight sorta of roughly when they happened.

All a time plan is, is realising what has to be done and setting down dates for it to be done by. It's a simple guide to aid you in keeping track of progress.

It's not going to help you do the work, nor make the work any easier, allocate times for each section of your work and motivate yourself to do them within that timeframe, if can't don't get down, finish the work as quick as you can and carry on with the next task.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)