Time Tables (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
Gah I have soooo many gaps.. and two 8 am starts which means two 6am trains, lol.. I'm really gonna hate computers now :p

What'd u guys get?

nanoose

I dont even know how to read the timetable!! It's sooo complicated...can u explain plzzzzzzz

mishka

HSC
N/A
We don't get ours until first day back on 20th Feb - because we have a special prac thingo this semester.

The timetable is pretty easy to read - it will say lecture/tutorial and the subject. It works in 1 hour slots. If you like, you can attach a copy of yours and we can decipher it for you :D

SweetSeasons

HSC
shoo noose.. I don't think u get urs till near the 13th cause u where a main round.

HSC
But the website says the semester one timetables are up.....that doesnt include main round offers??

Also when the timetable in a unit has say 3 tutorials, or 3 pracs on a day does that mean you choose which session you go to and they are all the same?

T

talene

How do I access my timetable? I can't find it on StudentConnect, heeeeeelppppppp

Jennibeans

HSC
If you were enrolled before 9th Jan use the "quick links" menu to access the timetables section and follow the prompts to your individual timetable. Its under info about individual classes, then choose ur campus etc etc. If you were enrolled after the 9th ur timetable isn't available yet

mishka

HSC
N/A
go to the home page - there is a drop down menu to the right. Click on it, then click "Timetables". Then go to "Information about your individual timetable". Then click on your campus.

I read somewhere that first years will get theirs on 31st January, but I must admit I wasn't paying much attention :p

T

talene

Okay I got it, except I HOPE that I'm reading it wrong.

Firstly it lists my course 4 times, I assumed that 1 was first year, 2 was second year and so on...so I clicked 1. It starts at 8am on Mon, Wed, Thur and Fri :| Please tell me I'm reading it wrong...

http://inet.acu.edu.au/timetables/SemesterOne2006/NorthSydney/g3017.pdf
(This link is BBus/BIS 1 (N/SYD))

Also, what is the Summer Semester 2006? Should I be looking at it? because I was only looking at Semester One 2006...

mishka

HSC
N/A
* Summer semester 2006 is happening now. Only a few subjects run during this time for those who want to accelerate or have to do a subject again.

* You are looking at the group timetable. All the blue boxes are the lectures you have to attend. The yellow boxes are the tutorial groups. You will only end up going to one time slot for each subject you do. The 1,2,3,4 after each course does refer to the year. However, I see that there's only three subjects?? How many are you doing?? (edit: I'm a dummy - i didn't see the second page!!)

* Strathfield individual timetables are up, however North Sydney has not published theirs yet. You will find the message under "Information about your individual class" then click "North Sydney"

I think that covers everything!! :D

Last edited:

nanoose

during o week will be get all the info about our timetables and how to read them etc??? I read on the website new students timetables will be available 31st of jan or sumfn like dat..hmm duno!!! is uni this confusing??? lol cause im already confused and we havent even started LOLL

T

talene

shoo_nanoose said:
during o week will be get all the info about our timetables and how to read them etc??? I read on the website new students timetables will be available 31st of jan or sumfn like dat..hmm duno!!! is uni this confusing??? lol cause im already confused and we havent even started LOLL
haha chill, write down all of your questions and take them with you to o-week and get clarification. It isn't hard, you'll be fine :)

mishka

HSC
N/A
yes new students at strathfield will have their timetables released on 31 jan. Uni is not really confusing - it's just because the group timetables have all the tute groups listed. When you get your personalised timetable, it will only show your tute groups :)

mishka

HSC
N/A
talene said:
I will be doing 5 subjects, one being a prac
so you have to go to the lecture for each of the subjects you do (I'm not sure how the prac one works, though!). Then you will either choose or be allocated to one tutorial group (out of all the yellow timeslots on the master timetable).

Hope that makes sense :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)