Time wasting (1 Viewer)

jdrockefeller

HSC
There is nothing like wasting time, unless it's time you can't afford to waste. I am meant to be studying for a Business Studies assessment but I'm having more fun wasting time. DISCUSS.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
I don't really have fun wasting time, but sometimes I just don't feel motivated. It's normal to feel that way, especially after the trials.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
procrastination is vital every now and then

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Well, sometimes I hope to learn stuff from posting on BoS...so it's not always a waste of time.

jdrockefeller

HSC
aim54x said:
Well i got three assessments next week for uni. my weekend is a complete write off (no time to study between work and other stuff) an dwat am i doin right now???

WASTIN TIME
How good does it feel?

I noticed this, earlier this year, when I had a legal studies assessment due the next day, and I got home at 9:30pm from work and still wasted time. Me and a mate in the same class had a great conversation about how much we were wasting.

I enjoyed that time, and wouldn't change it back.

jdrockefeller

HSC
I can waste time, start assessments the night before, and still get 90-95%. It shits my classmates no end, and makes me feel awesome.

Exams are a slightly different matter, and during the trials, I got caught out. Shit marks, decent ranks, but still. I didn't know what Natural Justice was in the trials for Legal Studies (complete mind blank) because I didn't study and it could be the difference between rank 1 or rank 2 overall.

In fact I know it will be the difference.

I never regret wasting time. I wish I could do that assessment again, so I could waste more time, and feel great wasting that time. OHHHHH YEAH.

scoby_2000

HSC
jdrockefeller said:
I can waste time, start assessments the night before, and still get 90-95%. It shits my classmates no end, and makes me feel awesome.

Exams are a slightly different matter, and during the trials, I got caught out. Shit marks, decent ranks, but still. I didn't know what Natural Justice was in the trials for Legal Studies (complete mind blank) because I didn't study and it could be the difference between rank 1 or rank 2 overall.

In fact I know it will be the difference.

I never regret wasting time. I wish I could do that assessment again, so I could waste more time, and feel great wasting that time. OHHHHH YEAH.

.............i hate you

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
aim54x said:
not in this thread u won't
True. Ironic really. But who knows. Maybe from this thread I'll learn that there really are no benefits from wasting time, because I might fail my HSC because of wasting too much time on this thread. In that case, I won't waste time talking about the benefits of wasting time anymore. :p

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
ive basically failed my way through year 12 so all my motivation has been lost..im not 100% sure wat i want to do for the rest of my life either...goodluck to everyone..ps.im one of those bludgers that will fail but get scaled up bcoz of all of you smart people and i may also cause you to be scaled down too...im sorry for that but im just not a very smart person at all!

jdrockefeller

HSC
I have also never done a single thing in my 6 study periods each week, except kick the footy or go for a drive to get Chinese.

It's a time I look forward to. A GLORIOUS TIME.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)