Time you studied today?? (1 Viewer)

how many hours??

• Total voters

karoooh

HSC
I been doing 6+ hours for bout 3 days now... But I've only done bout 3 today. I want to be up for more though, cos I don't feel like I've been doing anything. Will probably do bout 4 or so more hours then relax or bed! Depending on how I spread out the 4 hours.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Felt pretty burnt out from studying this week, so i just watched ww2 videos today for modern for a relaxing alternate lolz. Going to start studying for a minimum of 6 hours starting from tomorrow.

Sir Loin

HSC
Thats a good idea actually, I need a break...I think i'll watch a bit of FRONTLINE!:rofl:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yay diane did 3 hrs of worthy study today
congrats
studied in the early hours of the morning?

aileenli

HSC
in my opinion, the people who say that they never study are generally secretly slaving their butts off, while the people who say they study 12 hours a day are generally exaggerating.

williamycai

Kai-Kai
HSC
WDF?? 8HRS!!! dude how can you concentrate?? muthafunkas!! Now i no some new definitions of a word...

JTN

HSC
i range from like 2-6hrs

6hrs is the most i can possibly do before my head explodes, 8hrs, i don't beleive you can have effective study for 8hrs, broken up into 4 hr lots, maybe but 8hrs, you guys better not being including time spent on BoS or walking around the libary or lunch etc

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
JTN said:
i range from like 2-6hrs

6hrs is the most i can possibly do before my head explodes, 8hrs, i don't beleive you can have effective study for 8hrs, broken up into 4 hr lots, maybe but 8hrs, you guys better not being including time spent on BoS or walking around the libary or lunch etc
I know someone that studies from 10am-8pm almost everyday lolz.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I have a friend whe gets up at 6, goes to the gym till 7, starts work at 7.30, has a break from 1-2 and then works as late as possible, I guess 9.30-10.

vg_woz_here

HSC
im sick and tired of all these stupid threads saying "how many hours have u studied...blah blah blah blah blah............" or anything on studying. Its driving me mad.

followme

HSC
hey, im just curious. What do u guys do in break time? Say.. in the 30min rest b4 returing to ur desk? exercise? TV? sleep? video games??.. lol

Last edited:

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
followme said:
hey, im just curious. What do u guys do in break time? Say.. in the 30min rest b4 returing to ur desk? exercise? TV? sleep? video games??.. lol
Pretty much all of the above, lol.

Last week I was getting 4-6 hours a day done, this weekend I slacked off bad and have only done 3 or so hours a day..

Tomorrow is Monday, fresh working week, time to push for 6+ a day.

H

housemouse

Some people just feel the need to feed their ego and show off how many hours they've done and some people feel the need to reassure themselves that not doing anything is okay since they are not alone.

royaaran

HSC
ok all you people have officially scared the crap out of me. how the fuck can you do that many hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeez....good on ya but seriously...you got special powers or something :S

i can study 1.5-3 hours max i think...i havent really tried to go further. I usually get distracted by the first thing that moves...

and i hope thar you all who do bloody 6-10 hours a day arent bluffing just to scare other people coz if you are... its working :\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)