Timetable (B Health Sci) (1 Viewer)

Denop

HSC
anyone got their timetables for b health sci, whats it like?, i got 16 hrs a week and a massive 3hrs practical block

AshVonB

HSC
Yep 3 hour prac block with a lecture before it as well. But still, it's actually better than when I did arts.

brownie44

HSC
First semester is a pretty terrible timetable because you have psych lectures spread over 3 days, plus 2 bio lectures and a bio prac. Second semester is generally a lot better depending what electives you do.

blaquekaz

HSC
Has anyone else got a terrible timetable where they have HSBSH lectures in the cumberland campus? Thus having to travel back and forth from main campus .. Argh its such a pain, hopefully i can change it on O-week.

AshVonB

HSC
That's awful. Are yo doing a straight BHS with a main campus major or one with a major in movement or speecha dn hearing?

brownie44

HSC
Has anyone else got a terrible timetable where they have HSBSH lectures in the cumberland campus? Thus having to travel back and forth from main campus .. Argh its such a pain, hopefully i can change it on O-week.
Definitely enquire about that, all first year hsbh units are meant to be on camperdown campus no matter what major your doing.

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
I did post this on the other timetables thread, but here is my timetable

blaquekaz

HSC
That's awful. Are yo doing a straight BHS with a main campus major or one with a major in movement or speecha dn hearing?

Well im doing Bach health science/Master Nursing, however just like the straight BHS course no majors are taken in the first year and the electives are the same. Well this is my current timetable:

ps; take note of monday 3pm lecture and thursday 10am lecture.
Location is in E Block? Only building i can find labelled E Block is cumberland .. correct me if wrong lol .

brownie44

HSC
Well im doing Bach health science/Master Nursing, however just like the straight BHS course no majors are taken in the first year and the electives are the same. Well this is my current timetable:

ps; take note of monday 3pm lecture and thursday 10am lecture.
Location is in E Block? Only building i can find labelled E Block is cumberland .. correct me if wrong lol .
That does appear to be E block at Cumberland. What you should do is go into MyAdmin on myuni and check your current enrolment (enrolment variations). It will tell you the campus the unit of study is being taught on. I believe that HSBH1007 is being taught on both Cumberland and Camperdown campuses this semester so perhaps you were accidentally enrolled in the one being taught on Cumberland campus. What you need to do is (if it says your enrolled in HSBH1007 at Cumberland) unenrol in the subject, then re enrol in it. When you enter the unit of study code it will come up with options to enrol in the unit on Camperdown or Cumberland...choose the Camperdown option. Once youve re enrolled you will also need to get a new timetable to reflect the change in enrolment. I hope this helped.

blaquekaz

HSC
That does appear to be E block at Cumberland. What you should do is go into MyAdmin on myuni and check your current enrolment (enrolment variations). It will tell you the campus the unit of study is being taught on. I believe that HSBH1007 is being taught on both Cumberland and Camperdown campuses this semester so perhaps you were accidentally enrolled in the one being taught on Cumberland campus. What you need to do is (if it says your enrolled in HSBH1007 at Cumberland) unenrol in the subject, then re enrol in it. When you enter the unit of study code it will come up with options to enrol in the unit on Camperdown or Cumberland...choose the Camperdown option. Once youve re enrolled you will also need to get a new timetable to reflect the change in enrolment. I hope this helped.

Thanks, this worked up until the point where i need to unenrol lol, where exactly do i do that? ive tried clicking on the 'enrolled' button however this has no effect at all. Well i went in today to try fix the timetable up, no help at all really didnt change a thing. But they suggested me to just follow my friends lectures on friday which i think would be the same classes anyway, so now im just left with one tutorial on tuesday in lidcombe. Not much i can do until week 3 when i meet the actual tutor and try discuss that with him/her, unless you know another faster method ? Perhaps finding the staff in the HS faculty ?

brownie44

HSC
It sounds like you are enrolled in the cumberland one. To unenrol click the box on the left hand side of the subject and then click save changes. It will come up with withdrawn. Then reenrol by adding a new subject and typing in the course code.

Alternatively, if you cant change the enrolment yourself, email the faculty through this link Support Login (make sure you choose health science as your faculty) and explain the situation to them. They should change your enrolment to Camperdown if you ask them to.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)