timetable form (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
hey with the proposed timetable form, for part2 ie the actual "your timetable" bit do we just put the class name and wether its a L or T next to the time square for each day ?

sorry wit all the questions i just dont wanna turn up at enrolment with everything wrong

doe

HSC
N/A
for part of enrollment youll sit down with someone at a computer and they'll ask you for your subjects and then what times you want your pracs and tutes, hence writing down the P's and T's. i think you have to hand in that form for some reason at the end.

doe

HSC
N/A
just leave it blank and ask someone. before you go into the room to get your subjects entered youll be standing in a line and these guys in yellow t-shirts will be walking up and down checking your forms, ask them

dont forget your pen

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah blank, i thought it would be our student number which will be on our student card?

doe

HSC
N/A
yeah, but you dont get your student card untill youve been in the enrolling room.

might be different for first time enrollers tho.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah, i don't know, we will see on the day, i am leaving mine blank

muli

Yeh we'll get them on the day, it's not our HSC / UAC number, they're long gone (thank god, I was tired of having 13130663 stuck in my head ... oh wait :chainsaw: )

boyboy

So on the proposed timetable form do we just put e.g. class_01 L, Class_34 T, Class_21 P ?????

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
hold up

shouldnt we put the what course it is too??
and then do all that L1, P2 etc stuff?

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
yeah that's what i thought was supposed to be done.

?

doe

HSC
N/A
yeah so like i put the course code COMPXXX and if its L, T or P

the guys who fill out your units have a list of all the units and the times of their lectutes/tutes/pracs

they ask you for the subject code, which pulls up a list of lecture, tute and prac times, then ask you what time you want your tute and prac at (so you say like wednesday 10am) and if its not full they enrol you in the given tute/prac.

as long as you have enough info to tell them this (times of lectures, tutes and pracs) youll be fine. you have to hand in that sheet at the end and they give you some crappy listing of the classes you actually got into that you can then write out into a proper timetable (like in your sam diary).

doe

HSC
N/A
oh and even if the lectures arent optional, make sure you put them in as you'll use that paper to find free time slots in case you have to pick a different tute or prac.

Leanne

HSC
wat if my timetable isnt right, or classes are full....do we have to think on the spot of another course to do instead?

sillychikki

HSC
Yeah i was thinking too about whether we'd have to change subjects if we can't get any practicals or tutorials that fit in with our timetable. My subjects are all set, so if i don't get into the times i want then i don't know what happens. Hoping to get there early so i get what i want and get it out of the way!!! It's too hot to be thinking about standing in long queues and enrolling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)