• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Timetable help (1 Viewer)

aliasfan

HSC
i was next to some chick called sandy or sumfin... i think you were up the back on the far side of the room?

Spikyboy

HSC
Oh okay. Yeah I know Sandy I think. She's a friend of a friend I just don't know her that well. I was sitting directly behind the girl with the red hair :p

Spikyboy

HSC
Haha... well I'm assuming we already have something in common anyway from your nickname :D

Oh and my name's Andrew btw.

Spikyboy

HSC
Yeah. Alias is one of my favourite shows. I started downloading Season Five but stopped cause I wasn't too fond of it :D I'll just wait till my friend gives it to me or something. Shame it's the last season, but I'm interested in how it will actually end.

And I travel in from Penrith by bus.

aliasfan

HSC
yeah i know, i tried downloading it too... i think season 2 was the best...
but anyways... so you bus in? i feel lucky.. i live like 2 minutes away... i was amazed at how there was no1 i knew from richmond... so i guess you dont drive then? i dont, im not even 18 yet..... :(

Spikyboy

HSC
Season 2 was by far the best season. Even though Lauren and Sark are my favourite characters, Season 3 was the worst :(

Yeah I bus in. Takes me 30 mins to get there. I'm 18 and I almost have my P's. Should have them within a month or two. :D

aliasfan

HSC
lucky... i only have 20 hours... and i think irina was the best... then evil francie.,..
we'll have to catch up next lecture...

Spikyboy

HSC
I only have 20 hours too. And I made my timetable to be in the morning to make my afternoons free. But that damn Tuesday Chem lecture... it goes till friggen 6 o clock.

aliasfan

HSC
yeah i know... you would think for such a huge unit they would have more lecture times on... it doesnt bother me tho... just means i can sleep in longer

Spikyboy

HSC
Yeah exactly. It's my latest day too. I usually get up early and finish around midday, but noo... stupid Chem.

So do you have MSN or something? We could probably chat over that or something instead of talking through the thread if you wanted :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)