timetable help (1 Viewer)

apathy_

HSC
hi everyone.
im enrolling for the 1st time and i dont know whats going on.
Ive attached the layout to my timetable. The problem is the whole sequence of lecture.. what does that mean? do i pick one fron the first section and another one from the second?
thanks

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
From that entire list you pick one laboratory time that you'd like and one time for Lecture Sequence 1 and one time for Lecture Sequence 2.
You'll see that they're radio buttons and thus only allow one option for each category.

Pace_T

HSC
what if u come across a situation where lecture 2 is before lecture 1?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Other posts on these forums have indicated it doesn't really matter what order the lectures/tutes are in correct? But if you're saying two lectures... then I have no clue. I didn't see that as a problem when doing my Commerce timetable >< I figured the ones which do have an order which mattered, would've been the ones where the radio option selected something with two hours of material and had two sessions (eg. Mon 6-7pm and Tues 6-7pm) or just one two hour session.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
If I'm reading it correctly, Lecture Sequence 1 is running Mon/Wed, while Lecture Sequence 2 is running Thur/Fri. Thus you can't put them out of order. If Lec Seq 2 was Mon/Wed as well, it probably wouldn't matter.

Razengen

RaVeR MeMbEr
HSC
Once i added my courses.... and proceed further... the timetabling optiosn only allow me to press auto timetable.... where they generate me a timetable.... is there a way where i can choose the times i wanan have certain lectures and tutes ?..... from what i heard its possible... but i dunno how ?

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Yup that's possible.

I assume you're in the Class Selection page
Code:
https://my.unsw.edu.au/admitted/admittedClassEnrol/classes.xml
There should be 3 buttons at the bottom of the page:

View Class Timetable
Auto Timetable
Add Classes

If you click on add classes, you can choose your timing, if you click on Auto-timetable, unsw orders it for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)