Timetable issues HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP (1 Viewer)

HSC
Any help would be appreciated (excuse spelling)
i am doing a bachelor of teaching / arts (highschool)
Just wondering for the timetable i am doing the unit:
CONTEXTS FOR LEARN'G & DEV ,
is this the same unit for primary and sceonadry students (BT/BA), or do i have to sit only the secondary classes. Because there isnt enough room for the secondary classses (bt/ba).
wiLL it be okay if i sit in the primary students classes for the contexts for learnign and development
Regards

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Try clicking on the Pick Me button in tutorial direct. Usually it will stop you if they don't want you to be there, as I clicked that button for a couple of secondary classes (for my girlfriend but she is doing primary and early childhood) and it stopped her.

All the tutes for EDLA108 unit are full and she never got a chance to get into any...which is stupid.

HSC
I'm trying to figure this out too. I'm doing the unit as part of a BA, but have no room on Thursday, and there's only one selection for Wednesday, which is full. It says extra tutorials will be created, but there's only a week left before the semester starts!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
relax it should be supported by first week. The solution: visit your department head during the orientation week (which is next week), explaining them the situation and what class you need to get into. I'm sure they will help you out.

mishka

HSC
N/A
Agreed with the above. While the unit will be essentially the same, you'd probably be better sitting in with the people doing the BT/BA as the lecturers will explain content based on the context of the class.

So if you go to a primary class you will learn the same stuff, the tutorials just might be aimed at the people studying the B Ed Primary.

The beauty of not being allocated is you might be able to "squeeze" into a class you might not have gotten otherwise (but it depends who the lecturer is!!) ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)