Timetable planning (1 Viewer)

J18134

HSC
From what i understand, timetables are made at registration (or is it o-week?). Either way is there any link to somewhere that we can use to plan possible timetables?

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
http://web.timetable.usyd.edu.au/chooseLabel.jsp

You can view the lecture, practical and tutorial timetables for most units of study by typing in their unit codes here.

Hmm, looks like you'll need a unikey/password before you can use this.

If you want, post what subjects you were planning on studying and I'll forward the times when I can get around to it.

Last edited:

J18134

HSC
Oh thanks that sucks a bit. Ive used the CUSP to see what subjects Id do and their hours but was hoping to be able to make rough timetables just to see how things could look and maybe give me an idea of the times ill have free when im at uni.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Oh thanks that sucks a bit. Ive used the CUSP to see what subjects Id do and their hours but was hoping to be able to make rough timetables just to see how things could look and maybe give me an idea of the times ill have free when im at uni.
What are the names/subject codes for the courses you want to do? As Obvious said, we can look them up for you and give you an idea of what your timetable might look like.

rosemcc

HSC
Hiii
I'm looking at studying:

BIOL1903
CHEM1101
MATH1001
MATH1002
PSYC1001

If anyone's able to make a potential timetable/provide insight on those courses that would be fabulous! (ps I'm doing a B Sci Adv)
Thanks all!

rosemcc

HSC
Thanks so much! A bit confusing though! I should probably just be patient and wait ... fingers crossed I don't have those 8am starts for maths..

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks so much! A bit confusing though! I should probably just be patient and wait ... fingers crossed I don't have those 8am starts for maths..
You'll be fine. You can always go to the other lectures.

HSC
I already have a clash of MATH1902 and ASNS1601. FML. Guess I'll have to do ASNS next year ==

BTW what is a Lab Dem? I didn't see this in the 'descriptions' of the units, but it's in the UoS/timetable on that site..

phys1901.png

Last edited:

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I already have a clash of MATH1902 and ASNS1601. FML. Guess I'll have to do ASNS next year ==

BTW what is a Lab Dem? I didn't see this in the 'descriptions' of the units, but it's in the UoS/timetable on that site..
Lab demonstration?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
My tip when customising timetables is to keep checking/changing every single day until uni starts to get your desired timetable or one that closely matches it. You can go to other lectures you are not enrolled in as long as they do not clash with other priorities. This doesn't apply to tutorials/practicals though. Enrolment starts soon so have all your documents ready ~ have fun and all the best. :)

Wake Up

HSC
can we make our timetable online?
i thought we have to apply it in person

HKspec009

HSC
I already have a unikey and a student id.
You don't have to wait for enrolment day :)

HKspec009

HSC
When checking to see if i made it into Usyd before they released main round offers, someone put up a link to make a student id/unikey so was a way of knowing you were in the system and ergo received an offer from Usyd. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)